SiouxSports.com Forum

The Death of a Nation

KC-Champ

Just because I don't waste my time in here doesn't mean that I'm not around.  Yeah, you are right about my people, but I still have to complete my mission here on campus of changing this name, once and for all....

One day you will look back on this and understand that your efforts were totally misplaced.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<------ Looks to me like Jesus does love the Sioux and does wear a Sioux Jersey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, you had that made, just for me. I'm sorry guys/gals, but I don't put nearly as much time into cute little avatars as you do, nor do I think about this website as much when I'm away.

But for what its worth, how about that awesome news today? Man, the NCAA really dropped a bomb on this university, I bet Ralphie is turning over in his grave.

Your comment shows how "christian" you are, lol, and how much you know about the Bible. I have read the Bible, and from what I gather about Him, He'd never treat people disrespectfully like this campus does.

Oh yeah, another point. Most of those "programs" that are on this university "PAY" to be on this campus, all but a handful, so if you kick them off, this campus will only end up losing money.

Oh, you had that made, just for me. I'm sorry guys/gals, but I don't put nearly as much time into cute little avatars as you do, nor do I think about this website as much when I'm away.

But for what its worth, how about that awesome news today? Man, the NCAA really dropped a bomb on this university, I bet Ralphie is turning over in his grave.

Your comment shows how "christian" you are, lol, and how much you know about the Bible. I have read the Bible, and from what I gather about Him, He'd never treat people disrespectfully like this campus does.

Oh yeah, another point. Most of those "programs" that are on this university "PAY" to be on this campus, all but a handful, so if you kick them off, this campus will only end up losing money.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did I touch a nerve?? God doesn't like racists such as yourself.

I love how GK comes on here saying how we waste our time doing avatars and being on this site that we have no life. GK just think real quick what you just accomplished. We were denied an appeal, so we have to change our name in the next few years or risk harsh penalties from the NC$$. What exactly did you get out of the whole deal? I personally think that you wasted your time even trying to change the name. Seriously you accomplished absolutely 0 in the long run :angry: . Good work!

Scoring his first goal of the season for the SIOUX, number 15 TRAAAAVIIIIS ZAAAAAJAC!

Ok...we have to keep reminding ourselves to stop talking to this idiot...I'm sorry for contributing to his fun. This is how he gets his rocks off. But he's still a racist that should be banned from this board...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't ban this guy, it keeps an example of just how extreme and hypocritical the name change crowd is.

This decision really sucks but was not expected. I read all day about this crap with the NC$$ and then have to listen on my local news how the Iowa football teams paint color in the visiting teams locker room is sexist and homophobic. I actually watched some lady comment that painting the room pink is the same as painting the F word on the wall. Just how do you make that leap of logic?? :angry:

Again, where do I send my check?

Go Sioux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your comment shows how "christian" you are, lol, and how much you know about the Bible.  I have read the Bible, and from what I gather about Him, He'd never treat people disrespectfully like this campus does.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, Krack, you're right. Jesus would just call his fellow man "Hang around the fort Indians." He'd also call them "rabbit chokers". And as far as knowing who you are, there ain't no way that YOU are 100% anything but a hypocrite; certainly, not 100% Sioux or Lakota or Dakota or Nakota or whatever side of the blanket you were born on.

As for the 'brown' folk South of here, I'm one of them. It's my family you ridiculed because they marched with Martin Luther King in the '60s. It's my family you ridiculed because they're not whining because the invading white man done us wrong. It's my family you ridiculed because 85% of the off spring of 14 siblings who never got past the 3rd grade have attended college instead of sitting back and whining about how badly the white man has treated us.

Oh yeah, Krack, with that type of documented 'solidarity' the 'brown' folk down south are real anxious to join your segregated world. Look, quick, we're already gettin' in line to join you!

Wow.....please don't feel bad for my Sioux People.  Feel bad for your own people.

Your people don't know who you are, so you go around claiming other cultures for your own. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One question for you. Can we claim our own people? Would you or other Native Americans have a problem if we called ourselves the fighting cavalry? My bet is that you would be complaining about that. By your assertion that we are claiming other cultures, you are saying there is a sense of pride we have in your culture. Seems to go against your argument that we are degrading you. And by chance if we changed the name to cavalry, what would your stance be if we chose to do a film clip stating why we chose to be the cavalry -- courage, honor, winning battles and ultimately making way for the lifestyle we lead today. I guarantee more Native Americans would take offense to that. I myself would take offense to that but included it to illustrate a point. You would not allow us to be proud of our culture, nor yours, so what is left, some arbitrary symbol with no pride whatsoever?

He can't answer you.  He's off saving the world from evil old lady's wearing sweatshirts with Indians on them.

It's a bird! It's a plane! IT'S SUPERKRACKER!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats exactly what I was doing? How did you know? With all of this going on, this is all you have to say to me? wow......diggler, I'm saddened that I haven't heard from you in weeks and this is all you have to say. tsk tsk tsk....

The word Sioux isn't hostile or abusive, get it straight before YOU type.

ahhh I love saying this...HEEEEEERRREEEEESSSS your University of North Dakota FIGHTING SIOUX SCOOOORRRRRINGGGGGG!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, why don't you tell your side to the NCAA? Maybe they will change their mind after they hear your logic.....NOT. lolol

Yeah, why don't you tell your side to the NCAA?  Maybe they will change their mind after they hear your logic.....NOT.  lolol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If it's truely illogical, the NCAA will listen. Afterall it worked once, why wouldn't it work again? Shouldn't you spend your coffee breaks from saving the world on something more important than this board? Like composing classical music or something.

P.S. GrahamKracker, if you don't get what we're trying to prove, I'll just let you in on the secret. Reading this is basically how foolish your argument is that the nickname is hostile and abusive. Somehow the NC$$ overturned the Declaration and Constitution "Majority rule within minority rights" by changing it to "Minority Rule with Majority sucks to be you"