SiouxSports.com Forum

The Death of a Nation

KC-Champ

P.S. GrahamKracker, if you don't get what we're trying to prove, I'll just let you in on the secret. Reading this is basically how foolish your argument is that the nickname is hostile and abusive. Somehow the NC$$ overturned the Declaration and Constitution "Majority rule within minority rights" by changing it to "Minority Rule with Majority sucks to be you"

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

"We"? I think you're on your own when it comes to your hatred. Even Diggler doesn't say some of the stupid things I've seen you write/ comment on. But you can rhyme, maybe your related to Vanilla Ice.... ;-)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We"? I think you're on your own when it comes to your hatred. Even Diggler doesn't say some of the stupid things I've seen you write/ comment on. But you can rhyme, maybe your related to Vanilla Ice.... ;-)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And even I don't say all of the stupid things you write/comment on. So what does that make you?

Hey! Leave my mom out of this!  :angry:  ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now you're in trouble too. You're in league with a racist! SuperKracker is going to come to your house, rip down your curtains, empty your vacuum cleaner bag in the kitchen and unscrew your toilet seats! You're in big trouble mister!

I know where I come from.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Krypton?

The toilet seat has already been unscrewed, what's the point of leaving it up? That will make "Mr. I'm in league with a racist" happy because then he won't have to lift it himself. You need to go back to the Hall of Justice to rest up, your keen sense of awareness is greatly diminished.

Krypton?

The toilet seat has already been unscrewed, what's the point of leaving it up? That will make "Mr. I'm in league with a racist" happy because then he won't have to lift it himself. You need to go back to the Hall of Justice to rest up, your keen sense of awareness is greatly diminished.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Think about it, w/ the toilet seat UP and UNSCREWED, when they put it back down, it will fall off/in, even better.

Think about it, w/ the toilet seat UP and UNSCREWED, when they put it back down, it will fall off/in, even better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's it. I'm putting in an outhouse tomorrow. Ma can't cope with all this plumbing trickery.

Oh I don't think so. It's just adding extra work to your already busy schedule as your alter-ego, SuperKracker. The unscrewing of the toilet seat is plenty good. I can see flipping over the couch cushion, rearranging his furniture or reprogamming his universal remote, but putting the toilet seat up just seems like unneccessary waste.

Oh I don't think so.  It's just adding extra work to your already busy schedule. The unscrewing of the toilet seat is plenty good.  I can see flipping over the couch cushion, rearranging his furniture or reprogamming his universal remote, but putting the toilet seat up just seems like unneccessary waste.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay fine. How about taking a bite out of every cookie in the jar?