SiouxSports.com Forum

WWU Vikings at UND

jimdahl

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great run after a short pass to Dressler.

Anybody reading these updates?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am. I figured since it is a home game and the Potato Bowl there wouldn't be too many people on line. Like I said last week, the Comm Sq here blocks all streaming audio and video so these updates are all I have to follow the game. All info is apprecitated.

I am. I figured since it is a home game and the Potato Bowl there wouldn't be too many people on line. Like I said last week, the Comm Sq here blocks all streaming audio and video so these updates are all I have to follow the game. All info is apprecitated.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I should be here for most of the game - will try to give prompt updates! We just held them on downs.

Again, thanks for your service!

I should be here for most of the game - will try to give prompt updates! We just held them on downs.

Again, thanks for your service!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I should make it to halftime then I have to get to bed but I will get up and review the second half posts first thing in the morning.

I appreciate your kind words but on game day I really appreciate your updates! Go Sioux!