SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. U of Manitoba Bison(s)

siouxnami

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U was so tempted to buy the Datflix package this year.  I didnt and bought today's game only.  No picture, football roster on the side, out of "views".  Yada, yada, yada,

Does anyone know who to email about this latest fiasco.  My gosh, how long have they been doing this?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is who to contact at UND about the Dataflix issue:

Jamie Lunski, Media Controller

(701) 777-4774

jamiel@theralph.com

I talked to him three times yesterday about trying to watch the football game and I called again today about the hockey game and he had no idea it wasn't working either time. Today he said that Dataflix told him it was working today.

Can't believe they don't monitor this stuff. Maybe if enough people call or e-mail him they will actually do something about this.

It's great that Spirko and Stafford are getting it done right away, but are any of the other lines putting on heavy offensive pressure? I know it's only the first period of the first game, but I get uneasy when it's only one line producing all the points.

easy there..are you serious...theres no way you can be..its the 1st period of the year.....

It's great that Spirko and Stafford are getting it done right away, but are any of the other lines putting on heavy offensive pressure? I know it's only the first period of the first game, but I get uneasy when it's only one line producing all the points.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here is who to contact at UND about the Dataflix issue:

Jamie Lunski, Media Controller

(701) 777-4774

jamiel@theralph.com

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. I called Jamie and all I got was that I am supposed to contact dataflix (which I have 3 times with no response). He said that he is trying to get a hold of them, that dataflix will work by the next hockey game, and that we will get refunds.

easy there..are you serious...theres no way you can be..its the 1st period of the year.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not really worried or anything, I'd just love to see the freshman light up the scoreboard. A side note: don't take anything I say too seriously, I've been deprived of hockey and as a result, my mental state is not the best.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One period of hockey and 18 to 19 shots on net with two goals begs the question. What makes you feel easy? :lol:

im sure one or two of the freshman will light the lamp in the next 2 periods :lol::)

Not really worried or anything, I'd just love to see the freshman light up the scoreboard. A side note: don't take anything I say too seriously, I've been deprived of hockey and as a result, my mental state is not the best.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>