SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux vs. U of Manitoba Bison(s)

siouxnami

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bought the one game today...Very frustrating!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I bought today's game too and am not receiving a signal. It's very frustrating. And of course, no one is returning my emails on how to troubleshoot. I don't mind just listening to Hennessey on the radio, but the sound is bad.

The audio is again poop. How can they not correect this. The quality was superior about 5 years ago vs the past couple years. I was going to get the dataflix feed this year but it has been so poor in the past I decided to hold off, and it seems like a good decision. :lol:

U was so tempted to buy the Datflix package this year. I didnt and bought today's game only. No picture, football roster on the side, out of "views". Yada, yada, yada,

Does anyone know who to email about this latest fiasco. My gosh, how long have they been doing this?

The audio is again poop.  How can they not correect this.  The quality was superior about 5 years ago vs the past couple years.  I was going to get the dataflix feed this year but it has been so poor in the past I decided to hold off, and it seems like a good decision. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dataflix is a waste of money. I just better get a refund for this nonservice.