SiouxSports.com Forum

Parise joining the US Worlds Team

Sweeny

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Zack.  He should of been on the team in the first place.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it was more due to him being in AHL playoffs than not initially making the roster - at least thats what I heard someone say

This US team needs much more than a player who has never played one minute in the NHL. Have any of you seen the defensive corps? It's a complete joke. Minor league hockey. This may be one of the weakest teams the US has ever assembled for any type of international play.

This US team needs much more than  a player who has never played one minute in the NHL.  Have any of you seen the defensive corps?    It's a complete joke.  Minor league hockey.  This may be one of the weakest teams the US has ever assembled for any type of international play.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your calling on Defense Leo weak?

Gopher fans aren't going to like this...

http://www.nhl.com/onthefly/news/2005/05/228794.html

This is sweet!  I signed up for the full package webcast already(http://www.mediazone.com/channel/hockey/jsp/index.jsp#).  There's been some sweet hockey so far and this only adds icing to the cake  ;)  I just hope he gets significant playing time!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How are the webcasts? Good quality? I see they've reduced the prices since the tourney started.

This US team needs much more than  a player who has never played one minute in the NHL.  Have any of you seen the defensive corps?    It's a complete joke.  Minor league hockey.  This may be one of the weakest teams the US has ever assembled for any type of international play.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We have fielded a lot of weaker teams, especially in this tournament.

Your calling on Defense Leo weak?

Gopher fans aren't going to like this...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sportscenter or ESPNNEWS ran highlights of the US-Canada game. The only thing they pointed out was how the U.S. defense sucked. Funny how they spot shadowed Leopold and Martin for being out of position. ;)