SiouxSports.com Forum

Im' Grinnin I'm Grinnin I'm Grinnin

Fetch

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haven't seen anyone act like Fetch is since the second grade

Hey ! This second grader has told you for some time he (Jake Marto) was the Real Deal :glare:

Thank Goodness we got him

I have a eye for Good Hockey

Hey ! This second grader has told you for some time he (Jake Marto) was the Real Deal :glare:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here I though Kessel had withdrawn from his gopher verbal and was just waiting for mom and dad to hold a press conference to make the announcement (except ESPN refused to preempt the NFL draft). :D

Thank Goodness we got him

I have a eye for Good Hockey

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Marto gets a scholorship without any USHL time I would be very surprised. He may verbal, but I would find it hard to believe he is going to sign this early.

If Marto gets a scholorship without any USHL time I would be very surprised.  He may verbal, but I would find it hard to believe he is going to sign this early.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fetch said he wasn't coming until 06-07.

He will be in the USHL Draft

- Read the Paper tomorrow

- To most of us a "Verbal"  is as good as it gets at this stage

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I suppose he can play hockey and Baseball at UND. If true that huge the kid is a great skater but needs some time in the weight room.

Both Ammerman and Hardwick are likely coming in 06-07 so it is likely one of them.

jloos--

What is your source that Jon Ammerman is coming? I heard that UND was talking to him, but was told that he was not interested because of the fact that Brian Lee is coming and he did not want to compete with him. I know that Jon Ammerman is being recruited by Maine, Ohio State and UNO, and is going to play USHL next year so that he can hit the ice running the next year at the college level. If you are correct, that is great news! I have always thought that Jon has great talent, including the fact that he's a great skater and has very good offensive skills. He and Brian Lee have different strengths, but I never thought that Brian was much, if at all, better.

What is your source that Jon Ammerman is coming? I heard that UND was talking to him, but was told that he was not interested because of the fact that Brian Lee is coming and he did not want to compete with him. I know that Jon Ammerman is being recruited by Maine, Ohio State and UNO, and is going to play USHL next year so that he can hit the ice running the next year at the college level. If you are correct, that is great news! I have always thought that Jon has great talent, including the fact that he's a great skater and has very good offensive skills. He and Brian Lee have different strengths, but I never thought that Brian was much, if at all, better.

I should have included the word 'more' before likely. I know the reports of Ammerman not wanting to play with Lee are either inflated or false, but I don't think UND has really recruited him as much. I have heard he has been talking to them lately - but with Marto signing this may not be the case. I am very suprised Hardwick has yet to verbal, and even more suprised Marto did before him. I have seen Marto, Hardwick and Ammerman play several times and IMO Marto is no where close to the other two. All three are considered "offensive" minded, in MNHS play Ammerman had 48, and Hardwick had 66 points. Marto had 37 against much weaker opponents, although his supporting cast wasn't as good. Maybe he can become a Fuher like D-man. I imagine his USHL stock just went up - along with his chances of being selected by Lincoln :glare: