SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol $

ESPNInsider

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope you guys had those lyrics pulled up on the internet and didn't have them memorized ...thats all I'm sayin.... ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Actually, cfm, I just looked at my CD collection, pulled out Vanilla Ice, and read the lyrics from there. It was right between Milli Vanilli and Richard Marx. :lol:

Actually, cfm, I just looked at my CD collection, pulled out Vanilla Ice, and read the lyrics from there. It was right between Milli Vanilli and Richard Marx. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'll admit, I cheated. I had the lyrics written on the inside of my Members only velcro-waiste pants.

I'll admit, I cheated. I had the lyrics written on the inside of my Members only velcro-waiste pants.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheater! Well, uh, er, I guess I should fess up, too, then. I had them written on the inside pocket of my white sport jacket, which I was wearing over my pastel blue t-shirt, white pants, and boat loafers (no socks).

(If you don't get the joke, cue the Miami Vice theme in your head right now and it should all come back to you).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Scary . . . I think I saw Richard Marx at the Hyslop with the girlfriend. She liked Bartles & James wine coolers and I think I had a Members Only jacket. OMG, I think I had a Vanilla Ice . . . tape . . . oh boy.

Vaht? What is a tape? Where is my old man to explain this. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

A tape is what you put into your custom Craico or Jensen stereo cassette player/receiver with four pre-set radio stations (XL 93, Rock 107.5, Magic 96 and Y94) in either your 2 dr Blazer or your Firebird . . . the ladies dug it . . . heck, I even had "auto reverse" my man.

A tape is what you put into your custom Craico or Jensen stereo cassette player/receiver with four pre-set radio stations (XL 93, Rock 107.5, Magic 96 and Y94) in either your 2 dr Blazer or your Firebird . . . the ladies dug it . . . heck, I even had "auto reverse" my man.

Hey, what ever happened to conversion vans? I think it's about time for them to come back.

:D???