SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol $

ESPNInsider

Ah man, you got cable. You suck. I'm gonna get a 2 litre bottle of Sun Country wine cooler and sulk. Maybe I'll pick up a Circus, Metal Edge or Hit Parader magazine and read about them.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or maybe I'll catch a movie at the new Columbia Four or at South Forks Plaza . . . I see Rocky III and Top Gun are out, and ohhhh a Die Hard and Cocktail double feature . . .

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get me some Sun Country too, my friend. I just heard that David Lee Roth is leaving Van Halen. Man, that sucks!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Next thing you know Kiss is going to take off their makeup. One thing is for sure, this glam metal is here to stay, along with cassette tapes and Beta-vision. CD's, VHS, "grunge rock" . . . whatever man.

Tough to release a number that wasn't set at the time. :lol:

If Hak has signed a contract you should be able to request the information from UND because all state employee salaries are public record. However, doing so could also be perceived as, how'd jimdahl say it, "unseemly" if you're not a member of the media.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Go to the reference desk at the UND Library and ask for the salary book. Every university in ND has one and it is public record. Salaries are listed by department/unit. That should give you a good indication of his salary as a state employee. Sometimes coaches may be listed on various budget lines but you should be able to find a total somewhere in there.

My .02 - Hak deserves a nice raise.

Go to the reference desk at the UND Library and ask for the salary book. Every university in ND has one and it is public record. Salaries are listed by department/unit. That should give you a good indication of his salary as a state employee. Sometimes coaches may be listed on various budget lines but you should be able to find a total somewhere in there.

My .02 - Hak deserves a nice raise.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, with gas lines as long as they are and Jimmy Carter running the country, I hope Hakstol's pay is adjusted for inflation! :lol:

I heard he's waiting in line at Rockin the Hills getting ready to jam to some Warrant and Great White!!! Mullets Rule!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You're wrong about that sighting. He's over at city hall protesting the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.