SiouxSports.com Forum

Hakstol $

ESPNInsider

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, cfm, I just looked at my CD collection, pulled out Vanilla Ice, and read the lyrics from there. It was right between Milli Vanilli and Richard Marx. ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey, you want to talk torture? How would you like to be confined to the Sioux Columbus bus with MafiaMan up front doing karaoke to Mille Vanilli and Vanilla Ice for 30+ hours? :lol:

Hey, you want to talk torture? How would you like to be confined to the Sioux Columbus bus with MafiaMan up front doing karaoke to Milli Vanilli and Vanilla Ice for 30+ hours? :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Girl you know it's true...guh guh guh girl

Ooh ooh ooh I love you

yes you know it's true...guh guh guh girl

???

Hey, you want to talk torture?  How would you like to be confined to the Sioux Columbus bus with MafiaMan up front doing karaoke to Mille Vanilli and Vanilla Ice for 30+ hours?

I thought the Geneva Convention precluded such heinous acts toward people confined like that.

Girl you know it's true...guh guh guh girl

Ooh ooh ooh I love you

yes you know it's true...guh guh guh girl

Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... (scr-r-r-ratch) ... it's true .....

Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... Don't you know ... (scr-r-r-ratch) ... it's true .....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know, I was still chuckling about this thread last night when I went jogging in my parachute pants. It was kinda warm out, though, so I took them off and went with the just-above-the-knee spandex shorts underneath a pair of running shorts. All while listening to my walkman playing Hall and Oates and Culture Club. Good times.

You know, I was still chuckling about this thread last night when I went jogging in my parachute pants.  It was kinda warm out, though, so I took them off and went with the just-above-the-knee spandex shorts underneath a pair of running shorts.  All while listening to my walkman playing Hall and Oates and Culture Club.  Good times.

I'm assuming you had a different hair-do to go along with all that?

I am considering filing a class action suit against LA Looks.  Anyone else think their product CAUSED their hair loss?  :lol:

Whoa...Trixter is on the radio.  Good tune!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That can be the only possible reason for hair loss - especially if we both used LA Looks ??? . Time to put in some Firehouse into the tape player and have another New Coke.

That can be the only possible reason for hair loss - especially if we both used LA Looks ??? . Time to put in some Firehouse into the tape player and have another New Coke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Check that. I think I better have a Pepsi Free instead - too many Funyans . . .

Stop bugging me and compelling me to reply.  Family Ties is on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Mmmmmmm . . . Malorie Keaton . . . maybe it's the "special episode" where Alex is using speed to help him get through thre pressures of his high school tests. Or maybe I'm confusing that with the "special espisode" of Saved By The Bell with Jessie on drugs? Or was that Blossom . . . no, . . . Diffren't Strokes I think . . .

Enough already, I've got to go to the mall and pick up a Walkman so I can some new tapes of all the bands you guys have been talking about. Maybe I'll stop by Spencer gifts too and pick up a new poster.

Stryper?  I think I saw their new video last night on Headbanger's Ball!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah man, you got cable. You suck. I'm gonna get a 2 litre bottle of Sun Country wine cooler and sulk. Maybe I'll pick up a Circus, Metal Edge or Hit Parader magazine and read about them.