SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Huskies - Saturday

blade

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordie has to get the defensive players of the week, if not it will be a travesty. 48/50 shots on the weekend for a .960 save percentage for the weekend. Not too shabby. First shut out for the Sioux this season. Hum not bad weekend for the goaltenders. UND is 2-0-2 in their last four games and end the regular season 18-13-5.

Edited by Goon

Is the game over, and did we really shut them out? Was Parise in goal tonight, or was it Lammoreaux? (Sorry for the spelling)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It was Parise for the last 4 games. I guess Phil will be sitting on the bench for some time. Actually he is 3-0-2 his last five games.

Edited by Goon

Jordie has to get the defensive players of the week. 48/50 shots on the weekend.

First shut out for the Sioux this season. Hum not bad weekend for the goaltenders.

UND is 2-0-2 in their last four games and end the regular season 18-13-5.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jordy has been playing unbelievably for the past 2 weeks at least!

He would have been USCHO's DPOTW if it wasn't for McKee's doing something that makes him as special as Dryden (a record that doesn't matter, because even if McKee wins every game he's in until he graduates, Dryden will STILL be a better goaltender).

As someone who has not once flamed JPar, I have only this to say: Parise I feel good!

Not necessarily...they still have to beat Mankato? to get to the F5...Yeah you're right...God-D*&*%%#!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think the chances of Minnesota losing two to the Mavericks is probably not going to happen. So the dirty Gophers avoid the play in game again. I guess we know who will be playing in the 700pm game on Friday again. All about selling tickets.

I think the chances of Minnesota losing two to the Mavericks is probably not going to happen. So the dirty Gophers avoid the play in game again. I guess we know who will be playing in the 700pm game on Friday again. All about selling tickets.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And the play-in winner gets the M-i-n-i-s-c-r-o-t-u-m hand job once again...Nice...

How come Phil is sitting on the bench instead of playing? Before he came to UND, it sounded like he played the same style Karl Goehring played, and he would be able to step right in?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am assuming that he is going to have to run Jordie over with his car to get some playing time right now.

And the play-in winner gets the M-i-n-i-s-c-r-o-t-u-m hand job once again...Nice...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thats funny, it makes it even more special beating the Gophers in a house full of rodent fans.