SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Denver 1/20 12PM

sioux24/7

UND continues to get back on track with a pretty dominant win over Oral Roberts. Score was closer than it should have been but they won by double digits in the end. Now the surprise of the conference so far comes to town in Denver. 

Denver is led by senior guard and the nations leading scorer, Tommy Bruner (#0) averaging 24.8ppg, 4.3apg and 2.7rbg he’s also fifth in the nation in usage percentage. After that, Touko Tainamo (#25) comes in averaging 17.5ppg and 8.7rpg and Jaxson Brenchley (#23) averages 10.2ppg and 5.4rpg. 

Good opportunity for UND to get a huge win to continue momentum. KenPom has Denver winning this 81-77 but Vegas only has UND as 1 point dogs. 

Get to the Betty and support the team!

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, GoodGood said:

Looking forward to seeing if Denver is legit or not. I’m saying no, hammer UND

I’m officially retired from betting on UND Sather lead teams, but if I wasn’t retired, I’d take Denver and the points in this one

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

give all of bradys minutes to mara today paul and see wtf happens

Did you watch on Thursday? Brady had an awesome game in the minutes he got. 

Also, Mara should have redshirted. Guys raw. 

10 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Did you watch on Thursday? Brady had an awesome game in the minutes he got. 

Also, Mara should have redshirted. Guys raw. 

How many points did he give up?? McBride and Thompson loved when he got switched on them. 

At one point the ORU bench was yelling out BBQ chicken when he got switched on McBride

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

How many points did he give up?? McBride and Thompson loved when he got switched on them. 

At one point the ORU bench was yelling out BBQ chicken when he got switched on McBride

I have no idea. Nearly everyone became BBQ chicken with McBride on Thursday. Mara’s not ready. If you want Brooks over Brady, I’m fine with that but not Mara. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I have no idea. Nearly everyone became BBQ chicken with McBride on Thursday. Mara’s not ready. If you want Brooks over Brady, I’m fine with that but not Mara. 

I can agree with you on that! 

• Upvote 1

an entertaining first half.  the tall guy and Bruner are good players.  I think the refs missed a goal tending when someone pinned the basketball against the backboard.  I replayed it and that is how it appeared.

5 minutes ago, LDL said:

an entertaining first half.  the tall guy and Bruner are good players.  I think the refs missed a goal tending when someone pinned the basketball against the backboard.  I replayed it and that is how it appeared.

I thought that was a goaltending too but didn’t have the benefit of a replay.