SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs Denver 1/20 12PM

sioux24/7

1 minute ago, GoodGood said:

I think he is. Not sure if i know what either qb even looks like. I'll study up and see if i can see next game 

i know what they look like and i couldnt see that far into the parking lot on thursday eve

17 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

great stat line for brady d again

IMG_0437.jpeg

You ride your bike by Mara playing lately? He’s not ready man, he looks lost out there when he has gotten in. I’m not even trying to advocate for Brady but he at least knows how to play within the offense. 

Just now, sioux24/7 said:

You ride your bike by Mara playing lately? He’s not ready man, he looks lost out there when he has gotten in. I’m not even trying to advocate for Brady but he at least knows how to play within the offense. 

I wish Mara was ready. Would be a perfect 3 and D guy. 

4 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

how could i ride a bike by an indoor practice....use ur head

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

I agree he does look lost, but he should have been playing more minutes in the non-conference so that he can get game reps. Like you said, he has the tools to be a good 3 and D guy.

1 hour ago, HoopsFan03 said:

I agree he does look lost, but he should have been playing more minutes in the non-conference so that he can get game reps. Like you said, he has the tools to be a good 3 and D guy.

Probably. Should have either been playing or told you’re redshirting. I suppose part of the pitch to get him was that he wouldn’t redshirt. 

• Upvote 1