SiouxSports.com Forum

MSU Purple Cows @ UND - Friday Game Day Thread

fightingsioux4life

Question about sticks and cost.  If the stick breaks how expensive if you need to replace entire stick.  However if the shaft breaks can it be replaced with another shaft.  If the blade is damaged can the rest of the stick be used by adding a new blade.  I grew up with one piece Christian Brothers stick.

9 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Question about sticks and cost.  If the stick breaks how expensive if you need to replace entire stick.  However if the shaft breaks can it be replaced with another shaft.  If the blade is damaged can the rest of the stick be used by adding a new blade.  I grew up with one piece Christian Brothers stick.

I know nothing about the new sticks. I, too played with the wood sticks that you could steam and shape the way you wanted them. I am curious, though, as I know they are not cheap.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Esoteric said:

Looks like you can repair them

https://www.grandforksherald.com/business/a-broken-hockey-stick-is-no-longer-its-demise-thanks-to-one-grand-forks-business

Screenshot_20231027_212010_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_212057_Chrome.jpg