SiouxSports.com Forum

TV Coverage this weekend @ C.C.

cjsol

THE FSSN is covering both the games from CC this weekend. If the signal can get back at the right power strenth.

Go Sioux

Hope the satellite gods are with us this weekend.

Where did you hear this? From everything that I have read or heard, they are only televising the Fri night game.

I hope you are right though, it would be nice to see both games on tv.

I sure wish Midco would pick up all the away games. Like I have said before I'd pay more. (Especially the ones that are as important as this weekend)

Has that Data Flix got any better ? - If not I'd rather just listen on the radio :angry:

Will any Bars have it Sat. LIVE?

I sure wish Midco would pick up all the away games. Like I have said before I'd pay more. (Especially the ones that are as important as this weekend)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you saw the game on Friday, Sweeney answered that question during 1st intermission

Actually this link is to the satellite schedule on the ralph's website and it does list friday and saturday night's game to be on satellite, but I think that is incorrect.

http://theralph.com/new2/Watch_The_Sioux_S...n/Satellite.htm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you sure you aren't looking at the November series dates at the REA. Your link shows only Friday night for this weekend.

Are you sure you aren't looking at the November series dates at the REA. Your link shows only Friday night for this weekend.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It has been changed on the website since I posted that link this morning. And I've seen they have now posted the correct starting time of the game, they had that wrong also earlier today.

If WDAZ is sending their "truck" out there, mabye we'll get a better feed...the Sioux football playoff games all came in pretty good when WDAZ had their Livestar? truck out there...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you have an anlog receiver, you might be able to pick up the feed

no commercials

no glitches

:angry: