SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Tickets

skateshattrick

The tickets are supposedly going to be sent out in early december. This is what I was told last week from REA. I think it's ridiculous to send them out so late. There are people coming from Europe for God's Sake. Getting them their tickets more than a week before they come here doesn't seem like it's too much to ask. ???

The tickets are supposedly going to be sent out in early december.  This is what I was told last week from REA.  I think it's ridiculous to send them out so late.  There are people coming from Europe for God's Sake.  Getting them their tickets more than a week before they come here doesn't seem like it's too much to ask. ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks Diggler. :huh: I was starting to get worried. Is REA sending them out?

Buyers were originally told the tickets would be sent in late October to mid-November. The change to early December was recent.

Selling at inflated prices has been going on at the ticket exchange for a long time. The gold medal game ticket is worth a fair amount, if those with the entire package choose to sell.

I have Christmas Day tickets coming from a couple with the entire package, but they did not ask for an inflated price. Would guess that with single game tickets available yet for all games (second level), the exchange prices will come down for those selling portions of their packages. Quite a few more face value posts on the site already.

hey guys poncho here, just wondering if anybody out there has any tickets they're willing to sell or if there are any available, if you do just give me a hoot on here.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're looking for WJ tickets, check out the ticket link at the World Junior Site. You can get tourney packages, single game tickets, or check out the ticket exchange there.

yeah...been waiting for the tickets too - mainly to unload specific games I won't be attending but ALAS..."there's been a delay". Ironic the KINGS of squeezing every nickel out of you they can don't want to share the wealth and let us scalp a couple tickets from the expensive package we purchased...I don't think the delay is legit! They're just trying to WALMART us on this deal...don't give the little guy any advantage...

Hey Poncho, I have tickets available. My wife only wants to go to the championship game so I am selling all of her tickets except the game against RUS and the championship game. I am selling both of our tickets to game 7 (CAN-SWE), and game 17 (CAN-FIN). Anyone out there interested, please e-mail me -

bryan.abernathey@ndfarg.ang.af.mil. I will gladly sell them seperately. Thanks.

Bryan ???

Hey Poncho, I have tickets available.  My wife only wants to go to the championship game so I am selling all of her tickets except the game against RUS and the championship game.  I am selling both of our tickets to game 7 (CAN-SWE), and game 17 (CAN-FIN).  Anyone out there interested, please e-mail me  -

bryan.abernathey@ndfarg.ang.af.mil.  I will gladly sell them seperately.  Thanks.

Bryan ???

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey poncho here, i'd like to thank all of you for helping me and my Betsy get through this situation. I found the tickets I wanted and will make a week long journey back to my home state. I'm gonna meet up with my old buddy Sal from Cando and we'll probably go to the red pepper, before watching Canada-Sweden. Me and Bets got tickets for games 5-10 hopefully i'll run into some of you fine people there!

They must be showing up now...the number of Ebay listings for World Junior tickets has jumped up the last week...

World JR tickets on Ebay...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Interesting too some guys are trying to make a mint and others just want to unload tickets they don't want...$1,100 for a pair of Tourney Passes??? How much were they to start with anyway?

Interesting too some guys are trying to make a mint and others just want to unload tickets they don't want...$1,100 for a pair of Tourney Passes??? How much were they to start with anyway?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The strike has made me a little hazy but didn't NHL tickets go for about $40 in the regular season??? (same as the US and Canada Tickets for the World Jrs...seems a little steep to me...)