SiouxSports.com Forum

World Junior Tickets

skateshattrick

SiouxMeNow,

I went to several NHL games last year from Phoenix to NY to Philly following my beloved Flyers around the country.

Flyers lower bowl tix were $80 face value. Tix at MSG, lower bowl right behind goal judge was something like $123.00. For the Flyers/Yotes game I just walked up to the ticket office and asked for their best seat available....it was first row on the blueline and cost me $200.

My guess is that the average lower bowl NHL ticet is probably $75 or so but who cares, it's only money.

2 tickets to all the games in GF on ebay with 11 hrs left only $90, retail $900, I don't think they'll come close, quick someone give me some cash. (but will surely increase now that I posted this :0 ). The Forum mentioned many people trying to sell their tickets/packages were taking a loss.

I don't think this tournament is going to be as big an economic impact like people thought. Hotels still vacant and 85% of the ticket packages sold in the RRV.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6500278187&rd=1

2 tickets to all the games in GF on ebay with 11 hrs left only $90, retail $900, I don't think they'll come close, quick someone give me some cash.  (but will surely increase now that I posted this :D ).  The Forum mentioned many people trying to sell their tickets/packages were taking a loss. 

I don't think this tournament is going to be as big an economic impact like people thought.  Hotels still vacant and 85% of the ticket packages sold in the RRV.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have to chuckle at those who gave in to the "You will be able to double your money" marketing scam when these tickets were first sold. Those who shelled out the dough based on this premise are going to be disappointed. :0

As far as the hotels, it seems they made their own bed. :D They have turned away many customers who were not interested in purchasing a multiple night package, in hopes of landing full occupancy for the duration. They obviously have never heard of the "bird in hand" theory of business.

2 tickets to all the games in GF on ebay with 11 hrs left only $90, retail $900, I don't think they'll come close, quick someone give me some cash.  (but will surely increase now that I posted this :0 ).  The Forum mentioned many people trying to sell their tickets/packages were taking a loss. 

I don't think this tournament is going to be as big an economic impact like people thought.  Hotels still vacant and 85% of the ticket packages sold in the RRV.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...6500278187&rd=1

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Its up to $331 now.