SiouxSports.com Forum

Score Prediction

dj_hoime

21-17 UND, but it's going to take some last min heroics from our defense.

I'm thinking an interception return by Danny Gagner w/ about 3:00 left.

I'm one student who'll be there loud as ever. I'm making the trip back from Thanksgiving Friday afternoon so I can listen to the hockey game too. :ohmy:

Well, its not that we dont have the players on offense, its just that we dont have an experienced coach running the show. We have pretty much the same skill players as last season, only with a year more experience. The one thing that has hurt a lot has been key injuries. The line has lost 3 starters to season ending injuries and Tennessee is playing on one leg. Finnerty has lost most of his confidence and therefore the coach who was conservative to begin with, is now even more conservative. There is a prevailing thought that anytime the offense could emerge and light up the scoreboard, but I dont think Martin's playcalling will even make it possible. Plus, against an awesome defense like UND's, it will be tough. GV's defense has been incredible lately, but how long will they carry the team while the offense looks to find its way?

I have been predicting the Lakers to go down the past 3 weeks so I better keep with the tradition and pray that they keep proving me wrong.

Sioux 10

Lakers 3

Well, its not that we dont have the players on offense, its just that we dont have an experienced coach running the show. We have pretty much the same skill players as last season, only with a year more experience. The one thing that has hurt a lot has been key injuries. The line has lost 3 starters to season ending injuries and Tennessee is playing on one leg. Finnerty has lost most of his confidence and therefore the coach who was conservative to begin with, is now even more conservative. There is a prevailing thought that anytime the offense could emerge and light up the scoreboard, but I dont think Martin's playcalling will even make it possible. Plus, against an awesome defense like UND's, it will be tough. GV's defense has been incredible lately, but how long will they carry the team while the offense looks to find its way?

I have been predicting the Lakers to go down the past 3 weeks so I better keep with the tradition and pray that they keep proving me wrong.

Sioux 10

Lakers 3

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If Belmore plays like he did against USD or Mich Tech, or Bowencamp plays, UND 20, Grand Valley Dairy 10. If Belmore plays like he did against St. Cloud either time or Augie, Grand Valley 17 Sioux 6.

SIOUX WIN! sioux win! SIOUX WIN! Nobody is going to beat the Sioux in the Alerus Center ....NOT this year anyway! I don't care how good the team is coming in.................Watching Mich Tech last weekend proves how much that confrence is weaker then the NCC.....cause theres prolly around 4-5 teams just as Good or better from the NCC then Mich Tech..granted they didnt have there qb..............

SIOUX WIN! sioux win! SIOUX WIN!  Nobody is going to beat the Sioux in the Alerus Center ....NOT this year anyway!  I don't care how good the team is coming in.................Watching Mich Tech last weekend proves how much that confrence is weaker then the NCC.....cause theres prolly around 4-5 teams just as Good or better from the NCC then Mich Tech..granted they didnt have there qb..............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How about we wait until Saturday night until we start doing the who's conference is weaker bit. Didn't your conference champ not even make the playoffs by losing some Non-conference games???

SIOUX WIN! sioux win! SIOUX WIN!  Nobody is going to beat the Sioux in the Alerus Center ....NOT this year anyway!  I don't care how good the team is coming in.................Watching Mich Tech last weekend proves how much that confrence is weaker then the NCC.....cause theres prolly around 4-5 teams just as Good or better from the NCC then Mich Tech..granted they didnt have there qb..............

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe their conference is weaker than the NCC but GVSU handled Mich Tech pretty well during the regular season...Here's one fan hoping it doesn't come down to a field goal; we've been pretty shaky the past few weeks...