SiouxSports.com Forum

No Audio Again?

siouxcool

Really humiliating to have to listen to the other school's feeds ...

Says how much they care about the cyber fans. ...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe it's a vast conspiracy on UND's part to get all of us that moved away to come back to the GF area. :D

At lot of people have been complaining how bad the quality is this year compared to last years (satellite) broadcast.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that. But poop happens, especially when it comes to technology. Everything isn't an REA conspiracy.

Well I guess we know what's gonna happen during the Anchorage series now, don't we. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Darn right. I'm going to Krazy Glue shut the doors to the Ralph and kidnap Virg Foss so that everyone is forced to read my USCHO recap to find out what happened at the games. :)

Darn right. I'm going to Krazy Glue shut the doors to the Ralph and kidnap Virg Foss so that everyone is forced to read my USCHO recap to find out what happened at the games. :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You fail to take into account that we students are very adept at breaking doors at REA. Krazy Glue won't be much of a deterant for us. :D

There is a reason for everything. How hard to you think it is to get an internet broadcast working for hockey? Basketball worked fine and the other teams internet audio broadcast work fine. I seem to remember Mark Rudolph addresssing the issue...... :D

Mark Rudolph, University of North Dakota Assistant Athletic Director, issued the following statement regarding UND's football audiocast service:

Dear Fans,

Because of technical difficulties with our programming, we were not able to provide you a link to our first three home football games. We apologize for this inconvenience. We have made the necessary adjustments and will be providing audio gameday internet broadcasting for the remainder of the football season, starting with the Augustana game on Saturday, Sept. 25.

Please join us for the same coverage during our men's hockey and men's and women's basketball games.

Mark R. Rudolph

Assistant Athletic Director

• 1 year later...
PCM, what are the chances that Matt Greene goes pro at the end of the season? :D

I predict that he'll stay for his senior year. He loves UND. He loves playing for Hakstol. His parents want him to get his degree. He wants to win an NCAA national championship. He wants another opportunity to pound Paukovich. Plus, I'm pretty sure that Brett Hull thinks he should stay in school.

Come next season, he will be on the ice wearing green and white. Mark my words. ;)