SiouxSports.com Forum

“What will you do with your newly freed-up Saturday?” free-for-all thread.

NoiseInsideMyHead

19 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Please, no!

Duke sucks.

How do you guys think the Irish match up with Mankato? I'm excited to watch but my hockey knowledge is limited to the basics like....hey one team seems to be controlling the pace or getting better shots. I dont have a grip on the tactics or bigger picture or anything like that.

• Upvote 1

Mankato will more than likely win, they seem to have the offense to get ahead of Notre Dame and I don't think Notre Dame is a real offensive team.

So I look for Mankato to put like 3 or 4 goals on them and Notre Dame might get a goal or two.

4-1 or 4-2 Mankato.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I’ll still watch puck. Trying to figure out which NCHC team I want to win. I’m indifferent but if Sandy wins another one of these damn things I may spout off a bit on this forum again 

I've got it... the answer is.... NONE! Lol

1 hour ago, scpa0305 said:

I’ll still watch puck. Trying to figure out which NCHC team I want to win. I’m indifferent but if Sandy wins another one of these damn things I may spout off a bit on this forum again 

Just cheer for the Irish. Theyve never won. And they aren't a real big ten team lol

Mankato team is staying at our hotel. I saw a player and coach coming in and wished them good luck from a UND fan. They both thanked me and the player told me that he appreciated it. Not really a purple cow fan, but I hope they throttle Notre Dame tomorrow.