SiouxSports.com Forum

JAN BRADY STATE tops itself...(and that's tough!)

SiouxMeNow

I think the picture and article says it all. I'm sure the SCSU PC Administration is all giddy over this. They're years ahead of everyone else. It should make for a great marketing campaign for the school.

I wonder if this...ahh guy, has any connections to the hockey program? :lol:

I'm sure this will help the UND students when they make up some posters/signs for the SCSU series. :silly:

I'm not surprised. What surprises me more is that this isn't more common -- it's much more "hip" to be counter-culture, break the mold, etc.... Last year didn't a guy run for Homecoming queen at the college/tech school in Morris, MN? At UND back in the late 80's early 90's a gal was one of the 8? finalists for Homecoming King at UND -- she didn't win -- but a little while after that she walked (barefoot?) to Chicago, or someplace to fight something. I remember thinking at the time how extremely helpful to society her two WELL publicized, self-promoting events were.

Sorry for the ramble -- probably should be in the other section -- but does anyone remember her name -- something like Gail/Gayle D......

Okay...this is technically a football topic but it's SO GOOD (or BAD :silly: ) I just feel the need to share...check out the link...

SCSU PC OVERBOARD!!!!!  (wtf?)

...talk amongst yourselves...I'M VERKLEMPT!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow. But that's not as shocking as probably one of the reasons why: Look at the guy's name. Those guys are probably so dumb that half of them thought the guy's name was the F bomb with the -ing ending. :lol:

Okay...this is technically a football topic but it's SO GOOD (or BAD :silly: ) I just feel the need to share...check out the link...

SCSU PC OVERBOARD!!!!!  (wtf?)

...talk amongst yourselves...I'M VERKLEMPT!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I saw that on USCHO. Gender discrimination? Next I suppose they will ban "men's" and "women's" sports as they perpetuate gender stereotypes. :lol:

Stearns County CC can be the first in the country to have co-ed sports at every level.

On the plus side, we should be able to make lots of signs.

UND: Where the men are men and women are the only queens.

Truthfully though, who gives a crap? Not many people at UND care about the Homecoming Queen/King and I doubt many people at SCSU give a crap about it either. This is just some silly publicity stunt, just laugh at it's silliness.

I think the women candidates were the ones descriminated against...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok...there's got to be a good sign in there somewhere...how about:

To go where no man has gone before - SCSU Homecoming Queen...

or for penalty box: The Queen's Court...

Somebody help....

It appears SCSU isn't alone in their faculity being a taco short of a combo platter. Congrats UMD :lol: Glad to see the taxpayers of MN pay this nut-jobs salary.

New inquiry into Wellstone death urged

October 26, 2004

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- University of Minnesota Duluth Professor James Fetzer, a Kennedy assassination theorist, called on Congress Monday to investigate the death of Sen. Paul Wellstone, who Fetzer believes was the target of a White House plot.

Fetzer, a McKnight professor of philosophy, told a group of journalists and supporters at the National Press Club that the official government probe into the Wellstone plane crash on Oct. 25, 2002, whitewashed a broad Republican murder conspiracy, a charge he has made before.

"Something very wrong has happened in this case," he said.

Fetzer's assassination theory, now the subject of a book he co-wrote with a Northern Arizona University professor, Four Arrows, has been widely dismissed by government officials. The book is called "American Assassination: The Strange Death of Senator Paul Wellstone."

Given the Republican Party's control of Congress, Fetzer acknowledged that his request "has more symbolic than practical significance."

I think those schools should re-moniker to better recognize themselves:

SCSU Male Queens

UMD Black Helicopters

:D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:silly:

Rutgers,

St. Cloud has made a name for itself for trying to be ultra-liberal. Like usual they are just trying to copy the U of M. The U of M ranks up there with Berkley, Minneapolis as a whole is a very liberal city. In fact there city council is 100% Democrat and Green party (at least they were when I lived down there).

Apparantly Duluth just employed a paranoid schizophrenic, maybe they felt sorry for him like Princeton did for John Nash. :lol:

Not to make fun of Saint Cloud State, but they must not be making much of a name for themselves because I never heard of them until I started following North Dakota.--Is john nash the sick "professor" who said that babies could be murdured up to two months after birth because he did not feel they had obtained "personhood" status? Then princeton turned around and gave him a raise. I would never allow a child to go to a place like that. It is hard to imagine that almost all the ivy league schools started out as seminaries founded by clergy.

I feel for the women who ran that didn't win... I mean, how ugly must they be for a cross dresser to get voted in their stead? :lol:

Rutgers,

SCSU has also had a sordid history of questionable actions. For example, they were sued for descrimination for apparent anti-semitic behaviors... I admit I don't know the whole story, but that was pretty bad. There were a few other incidents, but on the whole, not a great institution.

This would be a Awesome idea to pull off for St. Cloud-Sioux hockey game. You need to get a bunch of girls to show up to the game with swimsuits on under all their clothes. (I don't think they would walk up to the place that way.) Then, have a huge sign that says something to the effect of, "What real women look like". Ideally, you would want that guy holding the sign dressed as a pimp perhaps, but you will be sure of getting some camera time. :silly::lol:

Not to make fun of Saint Cloud State, but they must not be making much of a name for themselves because I never heard of them until I started following North Dakota.--Is john nash the sick "professor" who said that babies could be murdured up to two months after birth because he did not feel they had obtained "personhood" status? Then princeton turned around and gave him a raise. I would never allow a child to go to a place like that. It is hard to imagine that almost all the ivy league schools started out as seminaries founded by clergy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. John Nash is a professor of mathematics that won the Nobel Prize for Economics for his theory on how negotiators maximize results when coming to a solution. He was the subject of a book and then a movie based on the book called "A Beautiful Mind"...John Nash suffered from schitzophrenia but somehow recovered from it (which is very unusual)...

you guys are both right

John Nash won the Nobel Prize (92?) for contributions to game theory, if you want a simply exposition of what he did, i used it to explain the "arms race" game somewhere on this site last month

Nash was Schizophrenic, is better today,

has made many, many, many completely bizarre statements and done bizarre things both when he was definitely suffering from mental illness and at times when he wasn't