SiouxSports.com Forum

Football tickets

dmksioux

• 2 months later...
13 minutes ago, MoSiouxFan said:

For whenever the tickets come out, I'm coming from Kansas City for the Bison game, but need one ticket, in the unlikely event that anyone has an extra.

I am guessing if you are on top of things the day tickets go on sale you should have an opportunity to snag one or two. 

I know tickets could be a pain to get at Bison games several years ago but even then, if you wanted to get in the door you could. 

4 hours ago, SIOUX29 said:

Does anyone know when football season ticket info is coming out?  I deferred last years tickets to this year, and haven't been contacted about anything.

The season tickets renewals were done back in May or so.  They might be sitting in your account online.

16 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I am guessing if you are on top of things the day tickets go on sale you should have an opportunity to snag one or two. 

I know tickets could be a pain to get at Bison games several years ago but even then, if you wanted to get in the door you could. 

Thanks.  Only need one, so that may give me a shot.