SiouxSports.com Forum

State of affairs

SiouxFan100

I commented about this earlier, but this year seemed doomed long before the season started, and not of coach's doing. Given the volume of experience that was lost, mostly unplanned, a shortened season was not what they needed this year. At least they had sort-of a year, but not the number of matches that would let us see some real growth over the course of the season.

Next year needs to be better, everyone needs to see the ship is pointed in the right direction. I still think, and really hope, Coach can get it done, but he'll be running out of chances soon if this next year doesn't show promise. 

Hardee has been busy since leaving UND. Several assistant positions, including beach, a cup of coffee at an NAIA school, and now a high school coach. Lucky high school. I know he graduated from somewhere on the east coast, so hopefully he's happy being closer to "home."

14 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Hardee isn’t coming back, let get that out of the way.

Tiffin needs to get the program back on track.  The ice is starting to get thin. 

why can't coaches "come back"?

never killed anyone and according to steve sarkecian...being an alcoholic is a disease 

5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

why can't coaches "come back"?

never killed anyone and according to steve sarkecian...being an alcoholic is a disease 

Also I’m willing to bet 4 out of every 5 members here have driven with a few beers in their system 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

seems like this current team loved spending time picking out cute masks....never saw pic of any of the players all year without a mask...

Yeah, you're right, masks were the problem this year. The players probably also wear their seat belts when driving. Pure craziness...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

he wants redemption!!!!!!!!

I just don't see it happening.  Hardee did a great job in building the program. If the time comes, UND will find another to build it back to where it was. 

I fully expect an improved squad next year.  

• Upvote 1