SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SCSU game thread

U2Bad1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though the Sioux D did collapse in the 2nd quarter, this was definitely an offensive loss. Though calling back that late TD probably wasn't a great call by the officials, that's part of the game. The Sioux had numerous chances to score on offense and failed. If any of the errant passes to wide-open receivers had been on target, that could have been the go ahead TD. The Sioux offense made frequent enough errors that they couldn't string together enough successful plays to score frequently.

Hats off to SCSU on their best start ever -- there's some new room at the top of the NCC ???

Damn I just found out about this football game at least the hockey season started. This football teams ranking will go down every week now or what?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I listened to the entire game, and I was so frustrated while listening to the Sioux offense. I have never heard Tony Stein groan and sigh like he did after so many of Belmore's throws, obviously signifying disbelief in how bad some of those throws were. I was hoping, praying, to hear Dan Hammer say "and here comes Reed Manke", because, after how dismal Belmore's game sounded, I truely believe that he deserves a shot based Belmore's game. Belmore sounded so indecisive, not to mention inaccurate. The defense sounded amazing in the 2nd half. The offensive backfield and O line sounded good. The receivers, by the sound of things, seemed to be open. Above all else, they were not given catchable balls by the QB, and that is where my listening frustration was.

I listened to the entire game and it was all played in the first half. and our defense sucked in the first half. That is esentially the game in a wrap. The second half our D was pretty good but our QB was not there at all(he ws hurt on the side and our second string was good at times but blew it at other times(basically the times it counted)).

Our ranking will drop, I kind thought that this game could go this way. But we will just come back with a vengance and make the rest of the season be twice as meaningful.

What's happening in Sioux country? Looks like you guys got hosed by the refs with the officiaiting? Hope you guys aren't too mad. Just calm down and take a breath. We are coming to... well you know.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im more upset about the QB situation. If Belmore could have completed at least some nice passes down the stretch there could have been a diff result.