SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ SCSU game thread

U2Bad1

I think the penalty on the punt return TD was weak, but for the most part, UND beat UND yesterday, not SCSU (I'm not trying to take away from their first half, but UND's defense dominated the second half)

It's really too bad. Belmore didn't start really stinking it up until the 4th, and he sure did a great job of it.

Oh, well. We had a loss in 2001 that woke us up and also in 2003...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well then name a QB that could do better. If their was someone that could do better don't you think they would be out there. Cutting him down really isn't going to help anything, is it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok, Belmore. I will shut my yap.

pretty sure the players wouldn't waste their time defending themselves to people they don't even know. Just wanted to be a little bit more hopeful than hurtful. These guys are working their butts off. They deserve a little respect, don't you think?

Boy, I saw "the call" last night on the coaches show.....weak at best.... ???

I mean we had a lot better angle with that camera shot and everything, but it looked like the guy realized he got beat and then dove like he got shot. Either way UND should have still won the football game.