SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (0-1) @ Dixie State 12/2 8:00

SWSiouxMN

Really embarrassing to lose this game

wait until 2 minutes to go to pressure the ball

rebraca needs a lot of coaching, he can be good but his basketball awareness really sucks

refs didn’t play into this, poor free throw shooting did, 

don’t really know why we go all the way to,southern Utah to,play a transitioning d2 team, who would do that but us 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Kab said:

Really embarrassing to lose this game

wait until 2 minutes to go to pressure the ball

rebraca needs a lot of coaching, he can be good but his basketball awareness really sucks

refs didn’t play into this, poor free throw shooting did, 

don’t really know why we go all the way to,southern Utah to,play a transitioning d2 team, who would do that but us 

Lol...ok.  did you watch?  They were a step behind all night.  

The FT shooting was horrible for some reason. Plus this team seriously lacks outside shooting right now.

56 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Sims again from 3

he has a nice stroke

42-33 UND

The next time down the floor Sims threw up a hurried ill advised 3 and missed it, that started a 10 minute embarrassingly ugly stretch.  It started about about 15 minutes and I don't think we got to 50 points until around the 6 minute mark.  Definitely saw good flashes of a good team, but they need to be more mentally tough and have someone step to stop an entire 10 minutes of ineptitude.   And yes as the other poster posted......you lost to a team that made one 3 pointer in their first ever Division I game.  There was some ticky tacky fouls on us it seemed.  You are what you are....and right now we are 0-2.  

We had trouble )n their screens

they had way too many layups

they threw up a lot of shots that found the way thru the basket

ours seems to roll around and out 

let’s see who steps,up,to be a leader 

seen a little,too much playground stuff at times too

coach has his work cut out for him

hoping eikens isn’t hurt too bad 

19 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

The next time down the floor Sims threw up a hurried ill advised 3 and missed it, that started a 10 minute embarrassingly ugly stretch.  It started about about 15 minutes and I don't think we got to 50 points until around the 6 minute mark.  Definitely saw good flashes of a good team, but they need to be more mentally tough and have someone step to stop an entire 10 minutes of ineptitude.   And yes as the other poster posted......you lost to a team that made one 3 pointer in their first ever Division I game.  There was some ticky tacky fouls on us it seemed.  You are what you are....and right now we are 0-2.  

That was me!

Refs on the road are always questionable.  Winners win even on the road with refs like this.  If we complain on this it will be a long season.  FT's were terrible and cost us the game.  I forget the % but is was close to 50%.  We had opportunity even as bad as we played.  Let's hope this was a learning experience.