SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Survivor Game #10 2019-2020

siouxforeverbaby

On 1/1/2021 at 8:20 PM, 90siouxfan said:

I'm curious what happens if a contestant runs out of choices?  coaches?, prospects?   I mean as just a filler to placehold and see if the opponent picked a winner?

You're about to find out with me in the final. :lol:

Picks are due on Sunday at 7:37 pm CST

Round 14:
Wilbur – JBD, Pinto, Jordan, Gaber, Mismash, Adams, Jasper, Senden, Budy, Hain, Kierstad, Frisch, Sanderson, Blaisdell
siouxfaninseattle – Smith, Adams, Jordan, Pinto, Gaber, Jasper, JBD, Mismash, Kierstad, Budy, Senden, Sanderson, Caulfield

You have both picked Weatherby.  If we make it past this weekend...I will do a roster of who you have left.

The lineup not being the same every game could become a factor?
Could not one contestant run out of available players for a certain game before the other contestant? Like everyone that suited up for a certain game has already been picked by one contestant, while not all players by the other contestant - therefor looses by not having a valid pick?

Or one contestant gets sick and forgets to make a pick.

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

The lineup not being the same every game could become a factor?
Could not one contestant run out of available players for a certain game before the other contestant? Like everyone that suited up for a certain game has already been picked by one contestant, while not all players by the other contestant - therefor looses by not having a valid pick?

Or one contestant gets sick and forgets to make a pick.

risk we take when we get this far... :)

On 1/13/2021 at 3:05 PM, siouxfaninseattle said:

I don't trust your analysis - we have both picked Weatherby. :whistling: I'm a little leery of picking Hain until I know if he is injured. Maybe that has been announced and I missed it. But regardless, I'm with Wilbur. Let's take it down to the goalies!!!

two hours to make your pick!

Final List for tonight

Round 14:
Wilbur – JBD, Pinto, Jordan, Gaber, Mismash, Adams, Jasper, Senden, Budy, Hain, Kierstad, Frisch, Sanderson, Blaisdell
siouxfaninseattle – Smith, Adams, Jordan, Pinto, Gaber, Jasper, JBD, Mismash, Kierstad, Budy, Senden, Sanderson, Caulfield, Frisch

Dear hockey gods, please let one of these two score! :D;)

On 1/1/2021 at 6:43 PM, siouxforeverbaby said:

I believe that included the goalies.

Also, if you could make your pick by next Friday at 7:07 pm.

I had to pick dell and was an unsportsmanlike like conduct penalty away from winning when SCSU knocked the empty net off preventing the goal.