SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs DU....Saturday Edition

Oxbow6

I wasn't familiar with the RecoveringOps twitter account until the Pinto suspension hit earlier this year. My opinion is also based on a very small sample size, but if you're looking for context / the full picture, you won't get it there. Very clear agenda. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, AJS said:

I wasn't familiar with the RecoveringOps twitter account until the Pinto suspension hit earlier this year. My opinion is also based on a very small sample size, but if you're looking for context / the full picture, you won't get it there. Very clear agenda. 

Looked to me like our guy diving for the puck and unfortunately taking out the DU player with contact to his knee.  I agree that there should have been a minor given to UND but in no way does it appear that there was any intent on trying to injure the guy.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Blackheart said:

Looked to me like our guy diving for the puck and unfortunately taking out the DU player with contact to his knee.  I agree that there should have been a minor given to UND but in no way does it appear that there was any intent on trying to injure the guy.

I’m still giving Brink a 10 on the stick throw  in an attempt to embellish any penalty being called.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AJS said:

He makes pretty charts.