SiouxSports.com Forum

UND to hold press conference

CoteauRinkRat

Sports out of Minot reported the news conference would name Hakstol as head coach (surprise!!!). Thomas out of town, unavailable for comment.

As did KVLY in Fargo. Has to be one of the worst-kept secrets out of UND in quite some time. At least we should hear something definitive, finally. Hopefully deekspizza will still be able to type his informative messages after all of this. There has to be a good chance of him breaking an arm patting himself on the back after the news is released. :D

Let's go SIOUX!

PCM, classy move. Please follow this comment up with more lectures on your extensive journalism experience and the integrity of the field.

How dare anyone make any tongue in cheek comments about the late Herb Brooks. :D

PCM, classy move. Please follow this comment up with more lectures on your extensive journalism experience and the integrity of the field.

I have great respect for the late, great Herb Brooks. Perhaps you were living in a cave at the time of the Herb vs. Virg incident and therefore failed to see the humor of my comment. Or maybe you're one of those thin-skinned, easily offended PC folks. Whatever the case, you have my sympathy for having absolutely no sense of humor.

I'm also sorry to hear that you don't appreciate the need for integrity in journalism.

Now let's try to find something else to talk about.

If you want to talk about something else, why did you ask me so many questions?

For the record, I have a BS degree in journalism from an accredited school and spent six years working full time on three different newspapers, as well as five years as a professional freelance writer. I have 19 years of experience in the field of media relations. My work with USCHO is an unpaid hobby that I do for the enjoyment.

If you want to talk about something else, why did you ask me so many questions?

For the record, I have a BS degree in journalism from an accredited school and spent six years working full time on three different newspapers, as well as five years as a professional freelance writer. I have 19 years of experience in the field of media relations. My work with USCHO is an unpaid hobby that I do for the enjoyment.

I thought you worked for EERC?

I for one enjoy PCM and the insight he gives us on Sioux hockey.

I find it pathetic that on this board peolpe love to berate other participants when the purpose of the board is to talk Sioux hockey amongst fellow Sioux fans. For those folks that live for such b.s., I wish you would take it elsewhere.

I for one enjoy PCM and the insight he gives us on Sioux hockey.

I find it pathetic that on this board peolpe love to berate other participants when the purpose of the board is to talk Sioux hockey amongst fellow Sioux fans. For those folks that live for such b.s., I wish you would take it elsewhere.

Agreed on both topics. :D I appreciate the fact that people like PCM, Greyeagle, Sagard, Sicatoka, Schmidtdoggydog, and SFSioux#1 (and others) bring levity, are reasonable and don't get into the name-calling and trashtalking that is all too frequent on USCHO. I hate to see this board sink to that level. We can agree to disagree on certain matters, but it can be done in a courteous and respectful manner.

Thanks PCM! We do enjoy your posts and opinions.