SiouxSports.com Forum

The Year in Sioux Athletics

Irish

I am sitting here having a cocktail and irritated after listening to another couple of WDAY exclusives about NDSU's trip to Texas - later on in sports it showed a brief blurb about UND's hockey loss to Canesius.  My question is this - has there been in recent history a worse overall year for Sioux athletics in general?  The Hockey team gets handled by one of the worst in the country ( and not for the first time this year).  The Football season turned to crap before our very eyes.  Men's and Women's Basketball are less than mediocre this year.   Hell, throw in Volleyball and you have 5 sports not giving us crap.  What in the Wild Wild World of Sports is going on?  A common term thrown around these boards is "Flagship University".  We sure are not performing like one.  I am really frustrated.  NOTE - I put this in Hockey because I could not find a proper home for this thread.

UND's marketing group is working on next school year's athletic department slogan already. Leader in the clubhouse as of this morning is.......#PledgeYourApathy.

But a close 2nd I heard was........#StickWithTheProcess

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

UND's marketing group is working on next school year's athletic department slogan already. Leader in the clubhouse as of this morning is.......#PledgeYourApathy.

I heard that #ferdaOxbow6 is making a late charge...

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

#full60??????