SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (1-0) @ Milwaukee (0-1) 11/10 6 PM

SWSiouxMN

Seales went 4-18 from the field, rest of the team went 20-40

However.. Seales went 4-5 from the line (currently 8-9 on the year, if he can shoot 75-80% this year, he will be an All-Summit candidate)

The Junior class (Walter and Brown, 6-9 from the field, 17 points, Walter had 7 boards and 3 blocks).  Can live with that

Avants was Avants, a yeomans 14 and 7. 

Rebraca had a good first night, 8 rebounds and 4 points.  

Good night on the boards overall 43-41 advantage UND. 

3 pointers will be concerning if Moody isn't making any (he went 1-7, rest of the team went 4-11... which is eh.....)

Overall, happy (minus the last 5 minutes of course). 

Really hard to get anything out of the next 3 games because of the type of opponent they will be playing next, but should look at a 4-1 start before playing UVU and a better measure of where this team is at. 

44 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Seales went 4-18 from the field, rest of the team went 20-40

However.. Seales went 4-5 from the line (currently 8-9 on the year, if he can shoot 75-80% this year, he will be an All-Summit candidate)

The Junior class (Walter and Brown, 6-9 from the field, 17 points, Walter had 7 boards and 3 blocks).  Can live with that

Avants was Avants, a yeomans 14 and 7. 

Rebraca had a good first night, 8 rebounds and 4 points.  

Good night on the boards overall 43-41 advantage UND. 

3 pointers will be concerning if Moody isn't making any (he went 1-7, rest of the team went 4-11... which is eh.....)

Overall, happy (minus the last 5 minutes of course). 

Really hard to get anything out of the next 3 games because of the type of opponent they will be playing next, but should look at a 4-1 start before playing UVU and a better measure of where this team is at. 

Were you able to watch the game? I admittantly did not. I just don’t understand how Billy Brown is one of our starters? To me, he’s a bench role player at best. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

Were you able to watch the game? I admittantly did not. I just don’t understand how Billy Brown is one of our starters? To me, he’s a bench role player at best. 

I was not, I listened to Raulson on iHeart and had the stats going at the same time. 

If I had to guess, because Marlon is out and no other guard has experience since Jones loves having two point guards on the floor. 

Truthfully, if he could do what he did tonight, minus the last 5 minutes, I'm good. 

33 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Nice road win irrespective that it’s a Horizon League team.  Weird that I would be routing for strength ( road victories) in the Summit League RPI ( which now has another name).

In the past, a road non conference win was rare.  Perhaps this young team can begin a new tradition.

We will see, they will be a fun team to watch.  If they can stick together and keep improving, maybe this team can make some noise in the future.  

Right now, lets see who can grow up the fastest.