SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota Hawks look-a- likes!

Dancing_Bengal

1 minute ago, Fry Bread said:

Away games that’s usually our only option. 

920 channels and they can’t schedule some FCS games. Oh well. 

Our last week's game was on Pac-12 which I had to watch on Sling tv. Pac-12 is it own app if you have a tv provider account from their list. So I just got a Sling account and got the sport extra for it. 

3 minutes ago, Dancing_Bengal said:

Our last week's game was on Pac-12 which I had to watch on Sling tv. Pac-12 is it own app if you have a tv provider account from their list. So I just got a Sling account and got the sport extra for it. 

One of the kids hooked something up for us for one of games. It’s beyond me, my wife was gone for three days one time and I couldn’t figure out how to turn on the tv. 

3 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Were you looking for this site instead?

https://bigskyfans.com/bengals/viewforum.php?f=12

Not sure why you come on SS.com for that. Oh well, it's a free country I guess.

It's not fun that way then you don't see it directly. And it was pretty clear that over there, they were not gonna do anything! Any way I had a lot more fun over here, but damn my bad for invading your space! 

2 minutes ago, Dancing_Bengal said:

It's not fun that way then you don't see it directly. And it was pretty clear that over there, they were not gonna do anything! Any way I had a lot more fun over here, but damn my bad for invading your space! 

Don't let that stick in the mud get you triggered, hell this can be your safe space if ya want ta.

• Upvote 1

I dunno... DB seems to be getting the hang of it

2 hours ago, Dancing_Bengal said:

Andre Steiger

Andre Steiger

Image result for wwe wrestlers side burns

This is Rico a Pro wrestler. The fact that he is wearing Bengal print is above me! And I don't think I can top that so good night and good luck tomorrow! Go Bengals, from me and Rico! Me and Rico are getting our orange and black on! 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dancing_Bengal said:

Andre Steiger

Andre Steiger

Image result for wwe wrestlers side burns

This is Rico a Pro wrestler. The fact that he is wearing Bengal print is above me! And I don't think I can top that so good night and good luck tomorrow! Go Bengals, from me and Rico! Me and Rico are getting our orange and black on! 

Image result for the rock

I think this is the look Andre is going for. 

1 hour ago, Fry Bread said:

Got to hand it to DB, invaded the Sioux message board and took us of our game plan. Instead of us roasting the opposition we spent the past day defending the Home team.

we best watch it. She might be a evil genius. 

Genius, Yes I am. However, evil I'm gonna have to work on. As you can see I'm not very good at this.  

10 hours ago, Dancing_Bengal said:

Well thanks I'm glad to know I'm welcomed. They were boring in the other, you guys seemed to be having more fun!

I say “bring it.” I mean, if we can’t laugh at ourselves that means everyone that’s laughing is laughing AT us. Plus, I admire anyone who makes the bold move to jump on the opposing team’s board and make a contribution. Except for those trolls about 80 miles south of here. They should just keep playing Fortnite in mom’s basement. 

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, Dancing_Bengal said:

Did anyone else see that Bengal win?

But it was still a good game and a very close game! Good game! 

And this was fun thanks for letting me join. 

Image result for Dancing bengal tiger cartoon

Congratulations on the win and thanks for joining in on the pre game fun. Good luck the rest of the year. 

On 9/21/2018 at 11:06 PM, Dancing_Bengal said:

Hey it's not your fault that your fellow fans are no fun! I mean it's specifically written in the "community guidelines" to respect fans of other teams. I'm not personally offended. It's good to laugh at yourself every once in a while.

... But I must add; SiouxSports users are even the best at lookalike threads for their own team.