SiouxSports.com Forum

Sam Houston

Nodak78

41 minutes ago, Jerry said:

The game is on channel 790 on Direct TV.

Appears to be much confusion nationally over this channel,  that apparently launches today.  It is where espn3 games are streamed,  but only  8 games today.  Others think it's another game streaming at 6pm. Guess you'll find out at 6pm

Here is directv's response to a Memphis fan

TripleA Offline 
Legend
avatar_25440.jpeg?dateline=1505614787 
I Root For: Memphis Tigers
Memphis Hall of Fame
RE: DirecTV Channel Question 
ESPN SPORTS EXTRA 2015 WEEK 1 INFO

FAQs about Saturday's TV broadcast
GOTIGERSGO.COM

We received some more information on the ESPN College Extra Channel that launches on Saturday and will carry the Memphis/Missouri State game at 6 p.m. (CT).

What Is It?
You are now able to watch a limited selection (8 channels each week) of ESPN3 content (which only aired online before) on a regular television channel on certain mobile/satellite providers without hooking up your computer to your TV.

What Channel Will It Be on?
- DirecTV Channels 788-795 (Memphis game on Channel 790)
- AT&T U-verse Channels 614-621 in U400, U450, U450 Latino and Sports Packages.
- Verizon FiOS channels 321-328
- On Bright House Networks, Cox, TimeWarner Cable and select NCTC members, you'll need to check your local listings.

Is There An Additional Cost?
No, but blackout and regionalization restrictions will continue to apply. The channels are carried on the sports tier and previously were marketed as ESPN GamePlan and FullCourt

Is every ESPN3 event going to air on these channels?
No, each week in football season, they will select 8 telecasts to show on ESPN College Extra.

Is the game still on ESPN3/Watch ESPN?
Yes, it will still air on digital devices through the WatchESPN app.

gotigersgo.com/sports/2015/9/4/FB_0904152913.aspx

On 9/14/2018 at 2:20 PM, Longtime fan said:

I would prefer it wouldn’t rain.  Rain will give them an excuse as to why they lost.  I would like to see UND fully and unequivocally tested against a quality opponent. Namely one with the type of arsenal that Sam has offensively.   No excuses!  Will only help UND in the long run. 

Longtime fan, keep on wishing.

On 9/13/2018 at 1:28 PM, fightingsioux4life said:

Any Given Saturday. It's an FCS discussion forum.

Took a peek over there, I guess UND ruined the Bison party with us winning. I guess they do need to check up on us after all their team only beat a DII transfer team, so not much to thump their chests about there.

• 9 months later...
4 hours ago, enmanueljeffren said:

On the bright side, after week 1 I feel better about our o-line and Rudy than I ever would have expected.

Pretty surprising how well the O-Line played. Hopefully they can control the line of scrimmage like that again against Moo U.