SiouxSports.com Forum

Al Pearson's Hockey Bus

Pearson's Hockey Bus

Here it is:

PAYMENT SECURES SPOT -- checks will not be cashed until 2 weeks prior to the event. Please ONLY click "going" if you are signing up for the bus.

Bus, tickets, beverages: $205/person 
Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott Aksarben Village $96/Night

For Tickets only: $30.00 a night

BUS INFORMATION:
Load N side of Ralph: 6:00AM - park far North in lot/off frontage rd 
Depart: 6:30AM* - we will pick up along the way (Fargo pick-up at Stamart off I-29/12th Ave N at approx 7:38AM)

*Time subject to change depending on weather.....

Feel free to bring games, food, treats to pass around - jello/pudding shots, apple pie always welcome! *bats eyes*

We will provide beer/wine cooler type drinks/water. We will continue on with the pools - $10/person (for each time you want "in!") Bring quarters /dollar bills if you want to get in on some of the dice games that are played. Questions? Good jokes? Call me - 701-388-9825

Drop off or mail payments to (be sure to state OMAHA iin Memo):
Joanna Pearson
3614 9th Ave N
Grand Forks, ND 58203

PLEASE submit payment within a week of sign-up to ensure spot.

3 minutes ago, franchise said:

This would be fun, if we didn't have to drive 2 hrs to get to the bus:(

The 2005 bus stopped in Oakdale MN to pick me up en route to Columbus.  First funny story of the trip.  I had loaded up on breakfast assuming we'd have a long ride ahead of us.  The bus pulled over in Hudson, WI, about 10 minutes after I had hopped on and everyone piled off...at Perkins ...for breakfast.  :lol:  

59 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

The 2005 bus stopped in Oakdale MN to pick me up en route to Columbus.  First funny story of the trip.  I had loaded up on breakfast assuming we'd have a long ride ahead of us.  The bus pulled over in Hudson, WI, about 10 minutes after I had hopped on and everyone piled off...at Perkins ...for breakfast.  :lol:  

:lol::lol: