SiouxSports.com Forum

Brandon Bochenski

Cratter

Brandon Bochenski is just 46 points from becoming just the sixth member of the UND 200 point club (G. Johnson, M. Taylor, Jeff Panzer, D. Ward, L. Davidson).

If those 46 come as 21 goals and 25 assists, he'll be just the second member of the "100 Goals - 100 assists for 200 points" club (with Dixon Ward).

SI picked well, very well.

Brandon Bochenski is just 46 points from becoming just the sixth member of the UND 200 point club (G. Johnson, M. Taylor, Jeff Panzer, D. Ward, L. Davidson).

If those 46 come as 21 goals and 25 assists, he'll be just the second member of the "100 Goals - 100 assists for 200 points" club (with Dixon Ward).

SI picked well, very well.

Nice copy and paste job.

I looked also, must be on a website or something.

I couldn't find anything about it on the SI Web site, but I noticed that there's a college sports version of SI. I wonder if it's not in that issue.

No offense, I'm a huge Sioux Hockey fan, but of all the things that SI can cover these days (MLB season opener, NCAA BB Final Four, upcoming pro FB draft) I doubt that naming a college hockey POY is gonna bring a huge announcement even on their website.

shep

"Bochenski is mentioned as the winner in this week's Sports Illustrated On Campus issue", according to the Herald. I believe there is a separate weekly issue on campus that is different from the monthly issue. Not 100% on that though.

That is correct. I have a copy of the SI on Campus issue. SI on Campus comes out every Thursday with some school newspapers.