SiouxSports.com Forum

NOTE TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD

deeks pizza

Zach Parise was not the only hockey player at UND this season.

Zach Parise is not the only player in the last 50 years to play for the Sioux.

Zach Parise wasn't UND's savior. He left without winning a title...without even getting to the Frozen Four for that matter.

Zach Parise is not the only Hobey Baker finalist in UND's history. In fact, he's not even the only one this year from UND.

Zach Parise never even led the team in scoring.

Zach Parise is leaving UND after two years, but Roger Thomas has no immediate plans to drop men's hockey.

Zach Parise isn't the best player in UND history.

Zach Parise is not the first underclassman to leave early for the NHL.

Zach Parise is not a good reason to change you're favorite NHL team. You know, there are other Sioux in the NHL.

Zach Parise, from all reports, is very straight, and will not have sexual intercourse with any of you guys. That one may be hard to take for lots of you. Deep breaths. Count to ten. Find a new fantasy.

When October rolls around next year, Ralph Engelstad Arena will still be standing, and for those of you who don't commit suicide over Zach leaving, you will have one of the best hockey teams in the country to watch again.

Now get up, walk away from your computer, throw away your bottle of GHB that has Zach's name on it, and control the urges.

I do, in all sincerity, wish you people the best in finding purpose in life after Zach. For some, I fear, it might already be a lost cause.

Zach Parise wasn't UND's savior. He left without winning a title...without even getting to the Frozen Four for that matter.

Zach Parise is not the only Hobey Baker finalist in UND's history. In fact, he's not even the only one this year from UND.

Zach Parise is leaving UND after two years, but Roger Thomas has no immediate plans to drop men's hockey.

Zach Parise is not a good reason to change you're favorite NHL team. You know, there are other Sioux in the NHL.

Zach Parise, from all reports, is very straight, and will not have sexual intercourse with any of you guys. That one may be hard to take for lots of you. Deep breaths. Count to ten. Find a new fantasy.

When October rolls around next year, Ralph Engelstad Arena will still be standing, and for those of you who don't commit suicide over Zach leaving, you will have one of the best hockey teams in the country to watch again.

Now get up, walk away from your computer, throw away your bottle of GHB that has Zach's name on it, and control the urges.

I do, in all sincerity, wish you people the best in finding purpose in life after Zach. For some, I fear, it might already be a lost cause.

You just lost yourself a customer and I really like pizza. Even though I've never eaten at you stupid restaurant. I don't even know where it's located!

I can tell you're not to passionate about any sports teams. Otherwise, you would know what it was like to lose you BEST player.

It's people like you that make me think the freedom of speech should be taken away.

It probably took him as long to write that note as it takes for his pizzas to be delivered. In my best estimation it probably took about two hours. I ordered it after Fridays game when I came down for the CC game in February. I was worried that I was going to have to eat it on my way to Saturdays game because it took so long to be delivered.

I miss Zach.... ;)

Okay Deeks, a lot of us are upset but I don't think that any of us were ready to jump off the deep end. I told all my friends that UND will be an even better team next year with or without Zach. I'm going to predict that UND will make the NC game next year, hands down.

We should all get free pizza though. :p

I miss Zach.... ;)

Okay Deeks, a lot of us are upset but I don't think that any of us were ready to jump off the deep end. I told all my friends that UND will be an even better team next year with or without Zach. I'm going to predict that UND will make the NC game next year, hands down.

We should all get free pizza though. :p

You jinxed us that's it.

Let's not jump to conclusions here (something which my wife is very good at), but just because he has the user i.d. of a pizza company doesn't mean he's affiliated in any way with it. I don't think it would be good business policy to advertise the name of one's company on a message board & make remarks that could possibly offend some. My take is that he hates deeks, too. :p

There you go, using your dad's psychological skills again. ;)

Ok I dub you snipy3 of SiouxSports. Snipy3 was a Goopher fan that managed to troll POI. Your pizza is awesome, but you, sir, Matt Cooke (for you USCHOer's ;) ). Zach Parise was one of the best to don a Sioux jersey, we are simply reflecting on that and are going to miss him wearing green and white. Dope©