SiouxSports.com Forum

Clive Georges

UND92

I think about Clive a lot...anyone with a season ending injury, really.

I had a nephew tear up his shoulder in the first game of hus senior year in high school.  He said that what hurt most was that not one team mate came to the hospital while he was there.  He was in for quite a while with surgeries requiring pins and screws.

I hope that guys like Clive are included on the good stuff.

5 minutes ago, 77iceman said:

I think about Clive a lot...anyone with a season ending injury, really.

I had a nephew tear up his shoulder in the first game of hus senior year in high school.  He said that what hurt most was that not one team mate came to the hospital while he was there.  He was in for quite a while with surgeries requiring pins and screws.

I hope that guys like Clive are included on the good stuff.

What a great bunch of guys those were. :silly::angry:

I imagine that team didn't win too many games. A team of individuals thinking only of themselves usually under-achieves and under-performs. Would serve them right.

2 minutes ago, LkvlleUNDFan said:

I was at the game on Saturday and got a chance to talk to Clive. He said he's planning to come back. It didn't sound like the medical redshirt had been officially approved, but he was pretty confident that it would be. He was still on crutches but said he can now put weight on the leg that was broken. Overall he was pretty upbeat and looking forward to football again.

This is great to hear, thanks for the update.

15 minutes ago, LkvlleUNDFan said:

I was at the game on Saturday and got a chance to talk to Clive. He said he's planning to come back. It didn't sound like the medical redshirt had been officially approved, but he was pretty confident that it would be. He was still on crutches but said he can now put weight on the leg that was broken. Overall he was pretty upbeat and looking forward to football again.

Soooo good to hear! Wow! That WR corps could be looking pretty damn sweet!