SiouxSports.com Forum

Audio links and updates for UMD & Wisco.

01grad

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Badgers win, they would play Duluth at 2:00 on Friday. We would play either CC or Minnesota Friday night.

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF ALASKA WON, PCM?

Alaska and CC in the play in, the gophers getting the night game against Duluth and us against the winner of play in Friday at 2:00? This sounds easier for us if AA does win. Is this right? C'mon PCM, you know everything.

Power play goal for UAA. They lead 3-0.

Looks like we will be playing at 2:00 now. That will be a heck of a game Duluth against Minnesota Friday night. We may have an easy road to the championship now. Am I counting my chickens before they have hatched?!?!?!

I started cheering for Wisconsin, because I thought that we only bought tickets for friday night. Now I guess we have them for friday afternoon too!!! I'd much rather play the Tigers/Seawolves friday afternoon and then watch a great Bulldogs/Gophers game friday night!!!!!!!

GO SEAWOLVES!!!!!!!!

[We may have an easy road to the championship now. Am I counting my chickens before they have hatched?!?!?!

Yep! If UAA wins, we battle either them, who tied us at home and is capable of very hot goaltending, or CC who beat us at home. Assuming we survive that battle we have to come back against the Dogs or Gophs! Not an easy road at all.