SiouxSports.com Forum

Audio links and updates for UMD & Wisco.

01grad

QUOTE (Mory00 @ Mar 14 2004, 08:26 PM)

Wisco is down 4-0 to UAA after 2 periods...its starting to look like UND will be playing in the afternoon game, which means the game will not be on TV

Good job WCHA way to reward the number 1 team

It'll just make it that much sweeter cheering for the dogs against the stupid, punk, turd, sucking, always getting their way, sissy, nerdy permed, piss colored jersey, rodents, furballs, varmint gophers.

Just to make my point clear in both different threads.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should the WCHA prioritize the #1 team or they're fans?

It seems to me there is a difference here. The afternoon game does reward the #1 team, while perhaps hurting they're fans.

I don't really think it is that big of a deal. If you play during the day you have more time to rest before playing again. I wonder what Blais and the players think?

I'm not sure of the whole specifics about a Sioux afternoon game being on tv but it's a travesty that they're aren't on tv. Absolutely ridiculous that we can't watch the #1 hockey team in the nation during playoffs. It's not like it's a small market game. I bet it would get a lot of viewers.