SiouxSports.com Forum

Audio links and updates for UMD & Wisco.

01grad

Can someone please clarify for me when the Sioux play Thursday and Friday? I have seen some times on here but no dates. I think they play Friday afternoon...is this correct? Thanks, I am trying to find out for sure so I can let my mom know to get tickets for me.

Thursday night 7pm: UAA vs CC

Friday afternoon 2pm: UND vs (UAA/CC winner)

Friday night 7pm: UM vs UMD

Saturday afternoon 2pm: Consolation game

Saturday night 7pm: Championship game

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks iceberg and wxman91...I just called her and let her know. She is going to call first thing tomorrow and get some tickets. I live in IA and have to work Saturday mornings so it would be hard to go to the Friday evening game and drive back just to work in the morning. So this will work out good! See you there, Thanks again :glare:

Niagra scores with 4 minutes left in overtime to claim the CHA's auto bid.

BSU's season is over. :)

Too bad for BSU, but that only means that we have to play the same cupcake from last season :glare:

All things aside, for some reason I wish Findlay would have upset everyone and made the autobid. For some of those kids, Findlay was their only shot at DI hockey and now they're done. Kinda feel sorry for them.

Too bad for BSU, but that only means that we have to play the same cupcake from last season :glare:

All things aside, for some reason I wish Findlay would have upset everyone and made the autobid. For some of those kids, Findlay was their only shot at DI hockey and now they're done. Kinda feel sorry for them.

Last year we lost to Ferris St. We played Niagra in 2001.

I would have liked to see BSU make it. Though I think they could've been a tough game for whoever played them.