SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota @ K-State

bincitysioux

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 8:20 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

is it just me or does it bother anyone else that our sports sid is tweeting about a former und men's hockey equipment manager while the bball team is trying to get win versus k-state?

Why are you publically slamming Jayson  Hajdu on a message board? He does have an email that he checks regularly. Also, you do realize it's the holidays and he just might be out of town with his family during the holidays. Second, his responsibility is the men's hockey team during the winter. Feel free to send Ryan Powell an email if you're SO concerned about this "minor, petty" detail. Again, it's the Christmas holidays. A small window before UND Athletics hit the meat of their teams schedules. Imagine that Ryan and Jayson might be spending some quality time with their families before their lives get crazy. .

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2015 at 8:45 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

if powell doesn't care to update it its hadju's job to remind him to bc he is one cog higher on the chart...but hadju doesn't care so it trickles downhill

2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

if he had time to tweet about an old equipment manager he had time to update a basketball score from the 17th...but hey hockey first.

Seems to me the schedule is up to date. For some reason, you have a very petty fixation with Jayson. Last time I checked, Basketball isn't his duty. Let's try and keep up, Wigness WBB, Powell MBB and Hajdu MH, LaDue WH. Pull your underwear out of your crack and give it a rest, it's the holidays. 

ScreenHunter_187 Dec. 25 21.54.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2015 at 5:04 PM, jdub27 said:

The overall point was that it took over a week to update some basketball results . The same thing happened more than once with football. While it is true that neither football or basketball are Hajdu's job directly, he does oversee media relations which includes UNDSports.com, so someone under his direction isn't doing their job, which makes it partially his problem. Is it that big of deal? Not really, but it reflects poorly and never seems to happen with hockey.

Hadju follows this site - I would guess that this has been addressed.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2015 at 9:55 PM, Goon said:

Seems to me the schedule is up to date. For some reason, you have a very petty fixation with Jayson. Last time I checked, Basketball isn't his duty. Let's try and keep up, Wigness WBB, Powell MBB and Hajdu MH, LaDue WH. Pull your underwear out of your crack and give it a rest, it's the holidays. 

ScreenHunter_187 Dec. 25 21.54.jpg

hey goon...okay hockey game against denver just finished and its schedule has been updated accordingly in less than an hour...the mens bball against ewu has been over for oh lets see....a few days and it has not been updated?

care to comment on this one again? jayson still on vacation in canada tweeting about a curling match or something?

22 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

hey goon...okay hockey game against denver just finished and its schedule has been updated accordingly in less than an hour...the mens bball against ewu has been over for oh lets see....a few days and it has not been updated?

care to comment on this one again? jayson still on vacation in canada tweeting about a curling match or something?

Really, this is what you're concerned about. Why not just drink a beer and chill. 

3 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

just drank a surly...just calling you out for saying when it happened a month or so ago it was an isolated incident or jason was on vacation....

On a Saturday night, your first thought was to call me out on a thread that's two months old? 

yeah after watching the bball game on eversport someone mentioned on here on the isu thread said the webpage hadn't updated the bball game from thursday but the hockey game which was only about a half hour old was already updated...i remembered you making all sort of excuses ranging from a rare canadian holiday excuse to the just chill excuse...i know your probably sitting right next to jason in denver but i'm just reminding you that you were wrong saying it was an isolated incident.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, UND-FB-FAN said:

It's ridiculous and it reflects the current ineptitude that exists within the UND athletics department. 

So you're saying hockey takes precedent over the other sports at UND, that's not a shocker, just like Kansas basketball takes precedent over their other sports. Let's just pretend these guys actually care about the other sports and have a good weekend. Go Hawks!!

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, darell1976 said:

So you're saying hockey takes precedent over the other sports at UND, that's not a shocker, just like Kansas basketball takes precedent over their other sports. Let's just pretend these guys actually care about the other sports and have a good weekend. Go Hawks!!

lets call rob port on this.  the rafters are pretty dusty on the nazi palce, no?

• Downvote 3