SiouxSports.com Forum

Bollinger QB/WR Camp

UND Fan

This is great for the area and, ultimately, UND football. As for UND needing to recruit top QB prospects, this could be the function that officially reveals top QB prospects year in and year out.

Another "thumbs up move" for Bubba and his staff. Promotion of UND football is so much better now than when Mussman was at the helm.

This is great for the area and, ultimately, UND football. As for UND needing to recruit top QB prospects, this could be the function that officially reveals top QB prospects year in and year out.

Another "thumbs up move" for Bubba and his staff. Promotion of UND football is so much better now than when Mussman was at the helm.

Agree very much with your first statement.

Qualification on your second statement, I believe that this camp did run for a time when Mussman was head coach at UND (or at least AHC/OC for sure) and only went on hiatus because Bollinger had conflicts.  That being said, sounds like him (and his dad) have a good relationship with Bubba and that was part of the reason for starting it back up again.  Not sure if they had something similar in the interim but doubtful that it would have had the "name recognition" element without Brooks.

How so?

Coaches are more active on social media, and the camps have been promoted way more than in the past five years. Lastly, the alumni functions have been better attended; to me that indicates that there is more interest in the program due to an increase in local networking (both HS coaches and fans alike).

Coaches are more active on social media, and the camps have been promoted way more than in the past five years. Lastly, the alumni functions have been better attended; to me that indicates that there is more interest in the program due to an increase in local networking (both HS coaches and fans alike).

The alumni did not support Mussman. They loved Lennon, and they love Bubba too.

LkvlleUNDFan - what can you tell us about Anders Engwall? He must be Carl's younger brother, a junior-to-be QB from Lakeville North. Nice size - 6'4", 195.

He is Carl's brother and he's a solid QB. Had a good season as a sophomore and grew a ton this past year. Strong arm, makes good decisions and seems to have that calm approach you want from a QB.

He has a senior in front of him that has started for two years, but the coaches seem open to a competition from what I hear. Should be fun to watch.