SiouxSports.com Forum

2 SRO tickets to west regional in fargo(all sessions)

I knew I'd get some S**t for posting th these on here, but wanna make sure they go to SIOUX fans! Sorry, we weren't one of the lucky 3 people that were able to get tickets when they went on sale, and even though the SIOUX would have gotten beat by a bantams team this weekend, I will always cheer for them and believe they will show up this weekend!

Just for S&G's, I pretending I had tickets to sell on StubHub, just to see past sales (and then stop before I list them).  Today someone bought 6 seats together for $765.75 per ticket!    That's $4,600 to attend!    I like my hockey almost as much as the next guy, but how can anyone justify that?

FYI:  On StubHub, the median price for sold all-session tickets are $380/seat.

$350 for the weekend per person. $175 per person to watch und play quinnipiac. Another $175 to watch them play St. Cloud(based on the last time they played their performance was worth less than $10 to most) or Michigan tech(most Sioux fans rarely got excited for this matchup). If und loses to the Bobcats thats $350 per person for the one game. Who the hell is paying this type of money?

Tickets are sold, thanks! For anyone interested, I'm thinking about setting up a soup kitchen in the Scheels Arena now that we are all broke;) anyone that was able to but tickets at face value, we could sure use some donations!!also have a women's and 2 children's bikes for sale or trade for a tank of gas. I'd sell mine to, but have to ride it to work the rest of the summer now!. anyway, GO SIOUX!