SiouxSports.com Forum

2014-2015 College Hockey (non UND hockey)

MafiaMan

Game in Mankato cancelled due to too many players having the flu.

Game being called a no contest.

So they didn't want to risk the loss since they're sitting at the top of the PWR and the polls at the moment. I remember a North Dakota team not long ago that dress every player they had because of injuries.

So they didn't want to risk the loss since they're sitting at the top of the PWR and the polls at the moment. I remember a North Dakota team not long ago that dress every player they had because of injuries.

Who knows how many players they actually can dress? They may only have 3 lines and 4 D-man available. Can't really expect a team to play like that, top of the PWR or not.

They said on the football broadcast that 15 guys had the flu. None were out last night and Hastings said he got the first call at 530 this morning.

Pwr has nothing to do with it. Princeton wasn't much of a matchup last night

Yikes. The flu? Or maybe bad cheese in last night's post-game spread?

Details, please.

They look cream with black shoulders with a antique gold stripe just below the black shoulders in the front and back of the jersey. The arm stripes are spaced with the main jersey color cream. The top and bottom arm stripes are black with a big antique gold stripe in the middle of the black stripes (think of the white UND jersey with the spaces on the arm strips). Two strips on the bottom of the jersey top stripe is antique gold with the bottom stripe being black, The bottom stripes are spaced by the main jersey color cream. The front of the jersey says Broncos in black in a cursive like writing and a small jersey number just below "cos" of Broncos. Broncos goes straight across the front about where the pecks are. Nameplates and numbers are black.

Not the best picture on them.

https://twitter.com/WMUHockey/status/543920273343660032

Oh...I'm around and lurking almost faily. I just don't have a lot to add anymore because people don't really care about the WCHA anymore. Not REALLY. And I don't REALLY care enough about the NCHC or Big 10 to post about them. Unfortunate reality.

I still care about the WCHA...tempted to hit the X next spring too. Keep posting!

• Upvote 1