SiouxSports.com Forum

anyone planning to go see OReilly & Miller

Fetch

To what purpose? To him spin everything he has said? Goon you really make no sense. Have you ever had a job outside of the big bad government?

I make perfect sense, I have no real use for O'Reilly, I think he's a condescending jerk that really has no moral ground to lecture anyone... And, yes, I have had a job outside of Government, not that's your business though.

I make perfect sense, I have no real use for O'Reilly, I think he's a condescending jerk that really has no moral ground to lecture anyone... And, yes, I have had a job outside of Government, not that's your business though.

A job. How much of your adult life has been in the employment of what you complain about?

I don't hate government workers at all. What I mind are the government workers that complain about the government.

Yeah, why would we complain about the Government? Are we talking about the top down Soviet Style authoritarian Government that spies on American Citizens or uses the IRS to target citizens that don't agree with the President, yeah, I am offended by that heavy handed government. Or how about the DOJ that sues states that want legal citizens show their I.D. before they vote. What you're cheering in is tyranny.

I am all for the Government that's run according to the constitution, you know protect our borders and protect us from foreign threats. And there are some great organizations in the Federal Government, you know the Armed Services and various Federal Law Enforcement Agencies.

Edited by Goon

Yeah, why would we complain about the Government? Are we talking about the top down Soviet Style authoritarian Government that spies on American Citizens or uses the IRS to target citizens that don't agree with the President, yeah, I am offended by that heavy handed government. Or how about the DOJ that sues states that want legal citizens show their I.D. before they vote. What you're cheering in is tyranny.

I am all for the Government that's run according to the constitution, you know protect our borders and protect us from foreign threats. And there are some great organizations in the Federal Government, you know the Armed Services and various Federal Law Enforcement Agencies.

I don't get that. Why shouldn't you be required to show ID when voting. You show ID to buy tobacco, alcohol, writing a check, etc. Its no big deal. If you don't have an ID, go get one, its not that difficult to do.

I don't get that. Why shouldn't you be required to show ID when voting. You show ID to buy tobacco, alcohol, writing a check, etc. Its no big deal. If you don't have an ID, go get one, its not that difficult to do.

I don't get it either, they make people show ID when they go to the DNC convention.

Spys on Americans? Started by Bush. Uses the IRS? That was Nixon. Forcing someone to buy an id to vote is a poll tax, violation of the US Constitution. Far from tyranny that the rwnjs like to scream. But what the heck all started and used by the people you VOTE for. I guess Goon does not mind people violating IRS rules on non-profits as long as it serves his purpose. Or dark money trying to influence elections in the United States.

Because you do not think. None are a right to vote. You know the right in the US Constitution. Getting ids costs money which is a poll tax.