SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ ST. CLOUD - Friday

AZSIOUX

One period in the books. Decent road period, but not too many great opportunities. Gosh that ice sheet just seems huge, especially on the power plays.

Can't give SCSU the odd man advantage. 25% with the extra man. Wow.

What did the Penn State fans dressed as empty Mariucci seats think of that one?

They were outraged.

Jersey watch - Penn State - B. I like the dark blue and white - contrasting nameplate is an overplayed concept in hockey these days. But the Flyers kind of 'brought it back,' so I guess it's ok.

Gopher jerseys - F. Hideous.

One period in the books. Decent road period, but not too many great opportunities. Gosh that ice sheet just seems huge, especially on the power plays.

Can't give SCSU the odd man advantage. 25% with the extra man. Wow.

Agree. Big ice is a killer on any PK unit...especially one like SCSU.

i tried going from the university of north Dakota hockey website that didn't work, i tried going to the mens hockey website and that didn't work

so, you have tried both http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=58684&SPID=6405&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209422069&DB_OEM_ID=13500 and http://undhockey.areavoices.com/?p=96866?

Is it just buffering or what is it doing that it won't work?

Maybe Schloss and SID are limiting access to only those in the "Extend Hak?" thread?

They were outraged.

Jersey watch - Penn State - B. I like the dark blue and white - contrasting nameplate is an overplayed concept in hockey these days. But the Flyers kind of 'brought it back,' so I guess it's ok.

Gopher jerseys - F. Hideous.

Is it a rule that every big ten hockey team is required to have a helmet that resembles their football helmets except Minnesota?

Is it a rule that every big ten hockey team is required to have a helmet that resembles their football helmets except Minnesota?

It was cool for Michigan...then Notre Dame did it...then Ohio State...and now Penn State. Overkill!