SiouxSports.com Forum

2015 Recruiting

Hambone

It would make for a nice weekend if we get our current group of commits reaffirmed, get a few December qualifiers to commit (both safety's that are visiting) and make a solid impression on the FBS transfers in campus (if there are any). I'm confident all will enjoy their time here today and have to line the direction of the program.

Somebody from Visalia (CA) committed this morning, which I am assuming is Kevin Camy?

That is Camy's hometown, so that would be him.  Also, Javon Tillman picked up an offer this weekend.  Assuming Mike Adams did too, but haven't seen confirmation.

That is Camy's hometown, so that would be him. Also, Javon Tillman picked up an offer this weekend. Assuming Mike Adams did too, but haven't seen confirmation.

Getting one or both of those safeties would be big. Looking at Adams twitter it's seems like he has an upcoming visit to Hawaii possibly in the works. If we are going the JUCI route, I want guys who can be here in December which I believe both of these guys can do.

Details were sketchy, but I heard his name was Clive and he was from the U. of Arizona. I didn't see anyone with that name on the 2014 roster; but there was a Clive Georges from Key West on the 2013 Wildcats roster. That's got to be him.

http://www.azdesertswarm.com/2014/10/22/7041959/arizona-wildcats-football-patrick-glover-clive-georges-leave-program

Looks like he got hurt

Details were sketchy, but I heard his name was Clive and he was from the U. of Arizona. I didn't see anyone with that name on the 2014 roster; but there was a Clive Georges from Key West on the 2013 Wildcats roster. That's got to be him.

Clive Georges left the team in October. I hate withholding info but I'd heard about this individual a couple weeks ago and heard he was possibly visiting this weekend.

Somebody from Visalia (CA) committed this morning, which I am assuming is Kevin Camy?

Coaches obviously can't publicly talk about commitments or specific recruits before NLIs are signed but is there are problem with a coach "hinting" about commitments on-line -- even if they don't specifically mention names, etc.?  Apparently, this is OK or our staff wouldn't be doing it.