SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. Miami, OH - Saturday

AZSIOUX

I just re-watched the highlights from last night, Rocco's goal was a thing of beauty. I don't think people realize how hard it is to catch a puck in the skate like he did, especially at full speed.

Also, where did O'Donnell's one-timer come from, I haven't seen that from him before, what a shot on his goal.

Until I saw it last night, I never understood why Miami's record was as bad as it is. Now I completely get it.

I'm interested to see what the upcoming off season brings for them...wouldn't be surprised to see Barber, Kuraly, and Czarnik all walk out the door.

Until I saw it last night, I never understood why Miami's record was as bad as it is. Now I completely get it.

I'm interested to see what the upcoming off season brings for them...wouldn't be surprised to see Barber, Kuraly, and Czarnik all walk out the door.

Injuries have killed them. Makes one wonder how the Sioux got it done with so many injuries a couple years ago when they didn't have 4 lines. That year should have been the same for the Sioux. Wonder why it wasn't? Couldn't have been coaching?

• Upvote 2

Injuries have killed them. Makes one wonder how the Sioux got it done with so many injuries a couple years ago when they didn't have 4 lines. That year should have been the same for the Sioux. Wonder why it wasn't? Couldn't have been coaching?

I'll admit I haven't followed them very closely, but I'm trying to figure it out how injuries have hurt them this year. Yes, Coleman has missed 10 games this year, but who else has missed extended periods of time? Is it like a Mark MacMillan situation where they tried to play through those injuries, so not many games were missed?

Their top guys are producing well. Czarnik, Barber, Kuraly, and Coleman are all on pace to shatter their career bests. It just shows how bad their goaltending and defense must be this year.

Agree...they were horrible for about 115 minutes this series.

scpa0305...you on board now with Miami?

Yeah, I mean they have lost so much. They still seem somewhat scary to play in the playoffs given their speed and elite forwards however as parcells would say, you're only as good as your record.

I'll admit I haven't followed them very closely, but I'm trying to figure it out how injuries have hurt them this year. Yes, Coleman has missed 10 games this year, but who else has missed extended periods of time? Is it like a Mark MacMillan situation where they tried to play through those injuries, so not many games were missed?

Their top guys are producing well. Czarnik, Barber, Kuraly, and Coleman are all on pace to shatter their career bests. It just shows how bad their goaltending and defense must be this year.

Having been one of the few people on this board to see Miami play live all 4 times we played them this year since I was in Oxford also, it's absolutely stunning to me how far they have fallen since October.

Just in seeing internet chatter, some of their fans seem to think the problem has been egos on the team. I guess that doesn't really surprise me.

Having been one of the few people on this board to see Miami play live all 4 times we played them this year since I was in Oxford also, it's absolutely stunning to me how far they have fallen since October.

Just in seeing internet chatter, some of their fans seem to think the problem has been egos on the team. I guess that doesn't really surprise me.

Big pre-season expectations that got blown up early on probably hasn't helped matters. A sweep of St Cloud this weekend would help turn things around, right?