SiouxSports.com Forum

World Juniors

AZSIOUX

Your evidence of Toews being blacklisted is Chris Chucko? That's the smoking gun?

Guy, I never once said toews was blacklisted. I was noting no one of toews caliber could ever be black listed. If you look at my initial post I noted as much. I do know others of less talent have, that being the year chucko wasn't invited when he went in the first round. I was actually on your side haha.

Guy, I never once said toews was blacklisted. I was noting no one of toews caliber could ever be black listed. If you look at my initial post I noted as much. I do know others of less talent have, that being the year chucko want invited when he went in the first round. I was actually on your side haha.

Roger that. Now I get what you are saying.

Its Sutter's first loss EVER as the Canadian World Junior coach and he's the wrong coach for the team. :lol:

~McDavid may as well stay in Sweden.

~Both goaltenders are horrible.

~Olympic rinks are stupid.

~All the best American players are in Canada playing.

Loving the TSN website right now. :lol:

Is this a message board you're referring to? I go to the site and can't find anything so excuse my stupidity but I would love to see what these clowns are saying.

LOL! Hey, sagard, a couple of other hot scoops for you too: Yale is the defending national champion and your Gophers are part of the Big 10 Hockey Conference now.

Yeah right. Nobody is getting through that region with UM/UND.

Next you'll tell me the Sioux aren't coming to Mariucci for a couple years.

But at least we'll have USA/Canada for the top seed on New Year's Eve!

You are preaching to the choir! iPhone 4 here!

Haha me too. Actually I would like to give evidence that Canada does not blacklist their top notch players which head to college rather than play in the CHL. I gave the chucko example as evidence they blacklist their defected talent however I just remembered Schwartz was also a first round player and they let him on the U20 team (again it would have been tough to leave him off given he went in the 12-15 range). Can anyone else think of any others?

Considering that this is the world's premiere hockey tournament outside of the Okympics, I'd have to concur and say that attendance is pretty sad.

The slovakians had some fans yesterday. I'm sure the New Year's Eve USA/Canada game will be packed with Canadian fans. Considering calling into work sick Tuesday;)

Wish the Ralph could get this tournament again!