SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota Hockey May Be Good...

I would argue it is funny for a different reason. Just because something is true, doesn't make it funny. It is true that people have 8 fingers (thumb ain't a finger). Is that funny? OK then I am right, as usual. Come back when you figure out the real reason it is funny. Till then TTFN.

My withdraw is about to be cured me thinks. :D

Kinda like cfm567b27's performance on PrideonIce a couple of weeks ago. How about you judge all Gopher fans by this guy (like you probably do anyway) and we'll judge all Sioux fans by the posts of cfm567b27. Fair?

Hey that is fair...and I'm coming back...so thanks for taking note.

Kinda like cfm567b27's performance on PrideonIce a couple of weeks ago. How about you judge all Gopher fans by this guy (like you probably do anyway) and we'll judge all Sioux fans by the posts of cfm567b27. Fair?

I thought we were too busy judging all Gopher fans to be like you? :D

TC_

I drive a black BMW so try and keep those matches away from my car tonight after we take this one.

Jesus...you are a worse speller than I am....it's pileofsh$tonice for the third time.

Jesus...you are a worse speller than I am....it's pileofsh$tonice for the third time.

For cripes sakes TC...Tell your friends if they are going to light someone's car on fire why pick on the girl that owns a Hyundai trying to work two jobs to pay for school. Low class move.

Odd, because I don't live in North Dakota. Is that funny too? In fact, right now I'm sitting at a computer in MINNESOTA. WAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Now that's funny.

Get a life and leave Broten alone. What did he ever do that was so bad as to get you as a fan?

I'm sure UND has a wonderful Philosophy department, but don't try to argue intelligently about this one. Especially you Diggler. Whether you have 8 fingers and two sore thumbs and a head up your ass is true or not is irrelevant, because the joke's still on you when you live in the god-forsaken state of North Dakota.

It was a joke...a little pre-game razzing...and that's all it will ever be. Take it for what its worth...but the little joke becomes infinitely more humorous when you North Dakotans get all uppity and high-strung about it. I'm sure Neal Broten is disappointed because I'm being a "bad Goofer fan" (clever...really), I'm sure there are countless unfunny things about my joke...but damn is it funny to watch you losers squirm because someone tickled you just right. It's a hockey game dorks...log off and go play it.

:D

Yeah, I live in North Dakota and you live in Minnesota.

And April 15th is coming soon and is much worse on your side of the Red.

Plus, I can have a beer and watch Sioux Hockey live in their home arena.

But hey, "Take it for what its worth..." don't "get all uppity and high-strung about it."